X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/9/2009, 4:49 pm

~The familiar sound of machine gun fire followed by Bullet For My Valentines Hit The Floor erupts around the arena, getting the people out of their seats as Jay Thorn makes his way to the ring wearing his black leather jacket and jeans with a chain. He is also wearing his new t-shirt featuring the text Murder City Machine Gun and two riffles on the front and the text Jay Thorn and a tribal pattern on the back~
Emmanuelle Chriqui: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn!"
~Jay gets into the ring and grabs a mic as the crowd seems split in half on whether to boo him or cheer him. Jay soaks in the reaction with his signature smirk on~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you very much for that welcome, its good to see some people still appreciate great wrestlers. Now, I'll admit straight off the bat that I'm out here to gloat about Natural Selection. You see, Boo did get a couple of nice little victories over me but when it REALLY counted, with the lights on bright at the PPV, I just kicked his ass all over the arena."
~The crowd erupts in a loud boo and chants for Boobinator~
Jay Thorn: "Chant all you want you little marks but if Boo didn't suffer serious brain damage after all those shots to the head and is smart, he won't be in the building tonight. But I just want to make it clear to everybody that I meant every word I said to Boo Wednesday about his alliance with the TXF."
~Jay looks directly into the camera, looking serious for the first time in the evening~
Jay Thorn: "Boo, I want you to understand something. You stabbed our division in the back, no matter what you say and this isn't over between us. I AM going to get MY spotlight and MY shot at the brass ring. And I am going to do that by stepping over your broken body, because I am "The Future", "The Border City Bad Boy", "The Saturday Night Highlight"....."
~Jay takes a dramatic pause, fans filling the air with boos and even a few cheers~
Jay Thorn: "I am the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn and you are just my (censored)."
(anyone care to continue?)
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/9/2009, 5:45 pm

Great RP
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/9/2009, 5:47 pm

~Boo walks out on the ramp applauding with mic in hand wearing his TXF T-Shirt~
Boo: "Jay, I'll give you credit. You did whatever it took to finally get a win over me. I'm sure my brother would be proud of you. What you don't understand is that, I don't have to stoop to cheap shots before the match to get a win. That's not the TXF way."
(
~Boo points his finger at Jay~
Boo: "I'll win or lose in the ring, right where you're standing, without bending the rules or taking cheap shots. If the Sentinel will make the match I would love to get the chance to put on another amazing show for these great fans tonight."
~Boo looks around at the crowd, as they are cheering their approval loudly~
Boo: "And if our GM were to make the match, oh let's say a Last Man Standing Match, then there wouldn't be a whole lot of rules to be getting in our way now would it?"
~Boo looks to the crowd for approval and they are cheering wildly~
Boo: "So what do you say Mr. Sentinel? It sounds like the fans want it."
(Your Up Sentinel or Jay)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/9/2009, 6:03 pm

Jay Thorn: "Woah, woah, woah, Boo.... You think I'm going to give these pathetic marks a Last Man Standing performance for free? I don't think so, they don't deserve it unless its on pay-per-view."
~The crowd starts chanting "You're afraid", getting a disgusted reaction from Jay.~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah right, in you're dreams. So how bout we make it official at the next PPV? And as for tonight, how bout a Tag Team or 2 out of 3 falls match, Boo?"
(I think LMS is perfect for PPV, Sentinel or Boo, take it home)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/9/2009, 6:33 pm

~Boo looks to the crowd~
Boo: "What do you want to see?"
~Most of the fans are chanting 2 out of 3~
Boo: "I think 2 out of 3 is what the fans want to see. I'm with the fans if that's what they want, I'm all for it."
~The fans are going nuts~
Boo: "Now all we need is The Sentinel's approval."
(Sentinel You're Up)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/10/2009, 12:39 am

~"New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to play. But instead of seeing The Sentinel as usually, they see his assistant, Courtney Day instead. She has a mic with her as she begins to speak~
Courtney Day: "Unfortunately, The Sentinel is not here tonight. So I am in charge. I agree that a Last Man Standing match is something to save for a Pay Per View. Also, I think a 2 out of 3 Falls would also be to much. So I'm going to do this.
~Courtney Day takes a moment for suspense~
Courtney Day: "Tonight, it will be Jay Thorn teaming up with Simply the Best, to take on the New Young Gunz Champion, Playtime and his partner, Boobinator. How does that sound."
~The Crowd cheers as she waits for a response~

(Your turn guys)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/10/2009, 4:50 am

~Jay Thorn gets out of the ring and is smiling all the way as he walks up the ramp, getting in Boobinator's face~
Jay Thorn: "Sounds good Courtney. Boo, tonight me and your own brother are going to finish the job I started at Natural Selection. Trust me, by the time we have our Last Man Standing match, there wont be anything left of your ass."
~Jay throws the mic up at Boobinator. Using it as a distraction Jay executes a quick Roundhouse Kick to Boo's head, dropping him to the floor. Hit The Floor starts to play as Jay walks away, not taking his eyes off of Boobinator for a second~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/10/2009, 1:32 pm

Great RP guys but can I suggest something we cap the whole rivalry off with a hell in a cell/cage match to see who is best out of the young guns
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty12/10/2009, 3:55 pm

Well, Boo and me are just kicking the hell out of each others asses on a more personal level, but I think we could do something like that on the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12   Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn has a message for the XFE fans and Boobinator 12/12
Page 1 of 1