X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn announces his season return and has a message for the division via satelite (First XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn announces his season return and has a message for the division via satelite (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn announces his season return and has a message for the division via satelite (First XFW)   Jay Thorn announces his season return and has a message for the division via satelite (First XFW) Empty2/10/2010, 6:29 am

David Hood: "Breaking news ladies and gentlemen, it seems that the Young Gunz champion Jay Thorn has a message via satellite due to all the statements regarding him tonight."
Matt Scott: "I wonder what the young champion has on his mind?"
~The picture cuts to the x-tron where Jay is sitting with a brand new grey t-shirt with skull lined with roses and the words "The Future" Jay Thorn on a banner below them. Jay seems to chat with someone before he focuses back on the camera, noticing that he is live~
Jay Thorn: "Hey everyone, having a good night? I'm really sorry I couldn't make it tonight but the doctors weren't comfortable with letting me get back there until Saturday. So I would like to officially announce that I will be back on Saturday and we all know that it's not going to be pretty for certain people."
~The crowd starts to chant for Jay while he takes a sip of water before focusing back on the camera~
Jay Thorn: "However, I have been watching the show and seeing a lot of interesting things going down and seemingly a lot of messages for me that I don't have time for on Saturday. First was some silk-a** pretty boy in a suit by the name of Drew who decided to call me out. First off Drew, real tough since I wasn't even in the building but I guess you'll get your lesson from Boobinator. Next was some jabroni called Jingy or something, I heard you're on XFA so we'll talk later. And Boobinator and Danny are on the top of my list off matters to handle so guys, except a rough month and I recommend getting the appointment for a plastic surgeon and dentist reserved already."
~Jay seems to be about done when you hear a barely audible sound of a stagehand saying "what about Big Cop and Destiny saying the Young Gunz title belongs to Big Cop?"~
Jay Thorn: "Who?"
Stagehand: "Big Cop."
Jay Thorn: "Who in the blue hell is Big Cop?............Oh yeah, he's the guy running around on Gobeer's leash and hasn't done or said anything on his own for like a month, right?"
Stagehand: "Ummm, right."
~A small burst of laughing can be heard from the crowd as Jay thinks for a moment for his reaction~
Jay Thorn: "Biggie, if you wanted a shot at this title all you had to do was throw you're name in the mix. But since you've been too busy running around, doing Gobas dirty work, you've fallen out of everyone's memory. I'll tell you what, I've been booking title defenses for myself for most of the season so I'm not sure if there's any time for you, but just get you're lips off Gobes a** and talk to Sentinel, okay?"
~The crowd busts out a Big Cop sucks chant as Jay looks to the side as stagehand signals for Jay to wrap it up~
Jay Thorn: "This Saturday, the Murder City Machine Gun returns....Let's see who survives."
David Hood: "Wow, strong words from the Young Gunz champion."
Mat Scott: "Very strong. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens when he returns Saturday."
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn announces his season return and has a message for the division via satelite (First XFW)
Page 1 of 1