X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn says goodbye to the division (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn says goodbye to the division (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn says goodbye to the division (XFA)   Jay Thorn says goodbye to the division (XFA) Empty5/5/2010, 4:06 pm

~Machine gun fire followed by "Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as Jay Thorn makes his way out with Pitbull and looks into the crowd with a smile as the chant "Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay" and "Thorn, Thorn, Thorn"~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the "Murder City Machine Gun" Jay Thorn and "Pitbull" Joel Thorn!"
~Jay and Pitbull make their way down the ramp and Jay gets in the ring as Pitbull picks up a sign from a fan saying "Jay is still OUR champ!" and brings it into the ring to show to the audience. Jay looks on with a slight laugh before going to pick up a mic as Pitbull gets in the corner to allow Jay to have the stage this time~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you, everyone. You have no idea how much that means. Now, I didn't come out to piss and moan and cry and complain about losing at Super Force. I got careless and it cost me. Neither did I come out here to demand a rematch no matter how much everyone would love to see me knock the s*** out of Big Cop. All in all, title or no title, Piggy's a tool. Always has been, always will be. And it's not going to be long until he loses the title to Pitbull 'cause lets face it, he's just a jabroni. The reason I'm here, is to say goodbye...."
~The crowd erupts into a loud chorus of boos and chant "Don't go Jay" and "We Want Jay" as Jay keeps focused until the crowd quiets down to let him continue~
Jay Thorn: "....To the Young Gunz division. I've been informed by management that my time as a Young Gun is up and that it's time to "move up". Now, I challenge the statement of it really being up since the Young Gunz division is the most hungry, competitive and motivated division in the company. But, I'm cool with it. It's okay since I really did more than I ever intended to do as a Young Gun. I made people take notice, I made my mark. I beat everyone in the division. I arguably had a huge part in firing up the division and making it as interesting as it is today. I was one of the most dominant champions in the company and in both length of reign and in amount of defenses the greatest Young Gunz champion so far. I competed in some of the most intense and challenging matches in the company and overcame myself and my limits. And I formed an Army behind me."
~The crowd erupts into a standing ovation, chanting "Thank You Jay" as Jay looks on with a smile on his face before making eye contact with Pitbull and continuing~
Jay Thorn: "That brings up the question of what next....Do I go to the Universal-X division to compete for the Universal-X Championship? Do I go after Big Cop and Destiny to avenge my loss? XFW or XFA? Well, first off. If I have any say in it, XFA has been my home and I plan to stay on it. Secondly, while the Universal-X and Extreme Fight titles are very tempting, there is one goal that WE have alluded to many times over the last month. OUR goal, our destiny. The world tag team titles. I know that I'm supposed to be the corporate lackey who does what I'm told and go into the U-X title picture and bring the fire that only I can to the division."
~The crowd erupts into a "Thorn, Thorn, Thorn" chant as Jay motions for his brother to come from the corner and they stand together in the middle of the ring~
Jay Thorn: "We're not corporate lackeys. So Jesse and Tonten, this is not personal but you have something we want. And while Pitbull may still be in the hunt for the Young Gunz title, we are informing you and everyone else right now: The era of the Detroit Assassination Squad is about to begin, and it starts by us throwing our hats in the title picture for those tag belts."
~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as Jay and Pitbull exit the ring and start heading to the back~
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn says goodbye to the division (XFA)
Page 1 of 1