X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young shoots on the YG Division (Before match with STC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young shoots on the YG Division (Before match with STC) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young shoots on the YG Division (Before match with STC)   Danny Young shoots on the YG Division (Before match with STC) Empty11/21/2010, 2:06 pm

~Jill Wagner is seen standing by Danny Young~
Jill Wagner: "Now, Danny, you took on Hunter Courageous a week ago and it appeared with ease, was it?"
Danny Young: "It was a simple enough victory, the kid has fight, but I was too much for him, and after I hit the Tiger Suplex, it was his own downfall."
Jill Wagner: "Tonight you are taking on STC, in what is sure to be an entertaining match. Do you have any thoughts on STC?"
Danny Young: "STC, let me think. John Deep's lap dog? Oh yeah, that's him. I think I explained it there, a lap dog."
Jill Wagner: "And finally, John Deep."
~Danny gets a serious look on his face before moving closer to the camera~
Danny Young: "John, you take that title and you keep it warm for me, because when I take what is rightfully mine from you at Worlds Collide, then you will feel the true brunt of my force. I am about to go through STC tonight and on December 1st, you are going to wish Wodka had beaten you for the title.
~Danny headbutts the camera, cracking it~
Back to top Go down

Danny Young shoots on the YG Division (Before match with STC)
Page 1 of 1