X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young vs. Fan (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young vs. Fan (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young vs. Fan (XFW)   Danny Young vs. Fan (XFW) Empty1/13/2011, 4:58 pm

~Danny Young walks out to his theme looking confident with the young gunz title around his waist~
Announcer: Here he is... the man with the attitude.
Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen... introducting The Young Gunz champion... 'The Future' Danny Young!
~A huge smirk comes over Danny's face as he reveals a briefcase which he casually walks to the ring with~
Announcer: Danny's attitude has changed over recent weeks, starting after a house show a few weeks back during season break. When he spat in that young mans face that said it all.
~Danny slides into the ring holding the title~
Fans: You suck Danny!
~Danny grabs a mic and smiles a sickly smile~
Danny Young: Greetings immigrants and slaves to the master pupeteer that is I, Danny Young. You see, I deem none of you worthy to see me wrestle here tonight but one of you commoners has a chance to take my pride and joy, my Young Gunz title and 1 million US Dollars!
~Danny opens the briefcase to show a million dollars in notes~
Fans:*Arguing* Pick ME! Pick me!!!!
Danny Young: Before you slaves riot, I have scanned you all and I have decided on... you!
~Danny points to a middle aged man wearing a Hunter Courageous T-Shirt~
Danny Young: Fat men in the security team, let him pass.
~The man jogs to the railing to an ovation from the fans~
Danny Young: Hurry up, fat man, I don't have all day.
~The man climbs into the ring~
Danny Young: I have picked you to fight me for this title and the sum of $1 Million. You will sign these legal waifers to show you are 100% certain you want to go through with this.
~The man signs quickly before pushing Danny~
Danny Young: Impudent cur.
~Danny hands all of the objects to the outside~
Danny Young: Get a ref out here!
~A ref sprints to the ring as the match begins~
The fan punches Danny in the face to a cheer from the fans, only to be met with a knee to the gut. Danny follows up by a high knee to the face and a second for good measure. The fan looks hurt, covering his face as Danny kicks him in the gut. Danny bounces off of the ropes and runs at the young man connecting with a massive clothesline, cracking the fans neck off of the canvas. The fan tries to protect himself but Danny is having none of it following up with lefts and rights. The fan is pleading with danny who laughs viciously. Danny Young kicks the fan in the leg dropping him to one knee before kicking the other having him kneeling
Danny locks the head in a guillotine choke before DDTing the fan executing a Psychobility Freakout The fan is laid out as Danny puts one foot on his chest covering him
The referee begins to count...
Danny Young wins the match and defeats the fan!
~The fans are booing dispicably at Danny who slides to the outside and reaches under the ring~
Announcer: Enough is enough Danny!
~Danny pulls out two chairs, sliding one in the ring followed by the other before climbing in~
Fans: Don't do it!
Announcer: This is horrible!
~Danny places one chair on the mat before slumping his opponents face on it~
Announcer: No Danny, no!
~Danny raises the second chair high above his head before bringing it crashing down to the fans head~
Announcer: CON-CHAIR-TO! Oh MY GOD!!!
~A pool of blood trickles from the chair as Danny has a sick grin on his face raising the chair above his head before grabbing his title and money and leaving to go backstage~
Back to top Go down

Danny Young vs. Fan (XFW)
Page 1 of 1