X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE) Empty
PostSubject: Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE)   Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE) Empty3/6/2012, 12:44 pm

David Hood: "Well Matt looks like Hawke I picks up another impressive win is there anyone capable of defeating this guy?"
Matt Scott: "I just think he has been lucky and soon enough someone is going to bring him down."
~Hawke is celebrating in the ring whilst the defeated Nova Kane leaves the arena with the crowd chanting his name Hawke exits the ring and begins to walk up the ramp towards the exit~
~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'I'm Sexy and I Know it'' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena~
Matt Scott: "I know I said someone will come a long and stop Hawke but really does it have to be FoD, I really can't think of anyone who likes this guy David what is he doing out here?"
David Hood: "I don't think we have long to wait to find out why he is out here Matt."
~Hawke stands firm trying to hide his obvious confusing over FoD's appearance but FoD charges at him and takes him to the ground and starts beating him with punch after punch~
Matt Scott: "Where is the security get them out here someone!"
~Hawke finally gets FoD off him and tries to fight back but he is irish whipped straight into the steel steps beside the ring and while Hawke is on the floor holding his head FoD picks him up from behind and performs a multiple german suplex three times before finally letting Hawke drop to the floor~
Matt Scott: "This can't be happening David why has no one come out to stop this?."
David Hood: "They are too late now Matt and it looks like FoD has had enough and is heading up the ramp."
~With a smug grin FoD reaches the top of the ramp and turns one last time to see Hawke laying motionless beside the ring before turning back to exit but just as he turns he is struck in the face with a light tube and falls to the ground holding his eyes screaming in agony~
Matt Scott: "FoD just went down who the hell is that David i can't tell from here."
David Hood: "I can't tell either Matt but both the Hawke and FoD are down and in need of medical attention."
~As FoD is still in agony and covering his hands blood can be seen over his hands just as another light tube is smashed over FoD's head and a wicked laugh can be heard as Danny Young steps over FoD and raises his hands before turning round and leaving the arena just as the EMTs arrive~
Matt Scott: "Danny Young just took out FoD out of nowhere and you have to wonder how this will effect their upcoming match to determine the number one contender for Hawkes Young Gunz title David."
David Hood: "I tell you what it does Matt it makes him the odds on favorite to take that Young Gunz title because right now both Hawke and FoD are in serious trouble and are being carried out on stretchers, i guess FoD was to focused on Hawke and forgot just what a threat Danny young is and has paid the price it seems."
Matt Scott: "I have to agree right now Danny young must be the happiest guy in the world right now and the next few weeks are going to be very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE)   Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE) Empty3/6/2012, 12:56 pm

Can this go strtaight after Hawkes match please, if Hawke loses the match can someone just edit the first part of my rp saying Hawke lost instead of won please...
Back to top Go down
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE)   Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE) Empty3/6/2012, 8:21 pm

Yeah I guess I am cool with this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE)   Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking good for Danny Young (7/3/12 XFE)
Page 1 of 1