X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young Entrance (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young Entrance (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young Entrance (XFA)   Danny Young Entrance (XFA) Empty3/9/2012, 12:31 pm

~Silence fills the air as the camera pans the crowd, the lights go black as only camera flashes are seen~
Brandon Routh: "Up next is Danny Young vs. Finger of Destruction. I wonder what will happen here tonight."
Angelic Voice: "My work here is done..."
Demonic Voice: "I have returned..."
Danny Young: "And now they shall know the fury..."
~'Blessed With A Curse' begins as the fans look on at the soft opening~
Song: "Ever since this began...I was blessed with a curse, and for better or for worse, I was born into a hearse..."
~The song cuts to static followed by an opening guitar~
~'The Sick, Sick, 6.8 Billion' by letlive. fills the arena as someone steps out into a spotlight, their face covered by a white mask, seemingly like an outer skull, however the eyes are hollowed completely and yellow eyes stare out of the eyes~
Reggie Miller: "Who the hell is this?"
~The blood red triangle appears on the X-Tron as the fans cheer for Danny Young~
Brandon Routh: "It can only be Danny!"
Song: "I played an atheist on judgement day, if we're all here because we are picked!"
~The yellow eyes stare up at the cage as the fans look on, Danny stands there as if he's frozen in time~
Reggie Miller: "Danny Young and Pitbull, the only two men to have ever fought in this match and one of them returns to this cage tonight but the stakes are even higher."
~Danny looks down from the cage at the ring and walks slowly and methodically~
Song: "Lucky for me, the sun sets and it sets on and on again..."
~Danny stops halfway down and looks up in the air, he lets out a demonic scream and everything cuts out, the lights, the music, the announcers voices~
Dark Voice: "Tonight will be the penultimate turning point, tonight I shall show my strength.."
~The only light that can be seen is shone from the yellow eyes of the mask over Danny Young's head. The light shows the body of Danny Young standing in the ring, nothing else is lit~
Dark Voice: "Vengeance shall be brought upon those who don't believe in me!"
~The crowd look on in shock as the beast like mouth of the mask moves, but Danny's lips underneath do not, almost as if the mask has possessed him~
Dark Voice: "This is an expedition into the unknown! That's the sound of another door shutting in the face of progress! The progression will continue, no matter what anyone else thinks they can do about this! Just like any addict desperate to get his next fix, I resort to this for my cause!"
~Danny raises his arms to either side as the fans look on in stunned silence~
Dark Voice: "YOU KNOW THERE'S BLOOD ON MY HANDS!"
~Danny turns his hands to face the way the camera is looking at him as blood falls from his hands. As the skull like mask gives the camera a wicked look everything returns to normal~
Back to top Go down

Danny Young Entrance (XFA)
Page 1 of 1