X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young speaks... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young speaks... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young speaks... (XFW)   Danny Young speaks... (XFW) Empty7/25/2011, 4:49 am

~The arena lights dim~
~Clips from past matches begin to play as the song begins~
Song: "Sorry You're Not A Winner!"
~The lights in the arena flicker at a blistering pace as Danny Young makes his way towards the ring wearing a pair of converse shoes, black jeans and a white Enter Shikari shirt, he looks towards the fans and gets a dark grin on his face, his eyes are concealed by a pair of aviator glasses~
Song: "Scratchcard glory or waist low pleasure?!"
~Danny grabs a mic from ringside and climbs into the ring, keeping the dark grin on his face~
~He slowly removes the aviator glasses and looks out to the rows of booing fans~
~He starts to clap with a cheesy grin on his face before going straight faced~
Danny Young: "You think I'm despicable?"
~The fans cheer that he has pieced their motive~
Danny Young: "What a bunch of *beep* hypocritical *beep*! You think I'm despicable for leading the way forward, you people scream obscene words in front of your own kids, no wonder they all turn out bad!"
~Many of the parents boo but some get shameful looks on their faces, Danny turns his attention to one of the booing parents, a man of around 30~
Danny Young:~pointing~ "look at you! look at the sorrow in your kids eyes because he knows that he's not going to get a career from the words you use in front of him, you people have the nerve to call me despicable?! That guy was outside with his daughter and son telling them to say to me *beep* you! How can you people boo the savior of the future."
~The man seems to of had enough of the insults and jumps the barricade and runs in the ring~
Man: "Come on then!"
~Danny gets a smirk on his face~
Danny Young: "I have no need to drive your head into the floor at this moment in time so please exit the ring..."
~The man swings a punch and connects, leaving Danny confused~
Man: "Take that you mother*beep*!"
~As the man begins to run away he slips and falls to the floor, he clutches his leg~
Man: "My leg! Help, my leg!"
~As concerned paramedics begin to run to the ring, Danny regains his composure and walks towards the man~
Man: "Please...no!"
~The mans plea goes unheard as Danny stamps on the mans leg, causing a look of pain all over the mans face as he cries out in pain~
Danny Young: "You want to try that again?"
~The man screams out in pain but Danny doesn't release pressure~
David Hood: "We could have a riot on our hands as the fans look ready to strangle Danny!"
Matt Scott: "Danny could take them all! There would be no point or they would end up like the chump in the ring."
~Danny finally releases pressure and goes to walk away, but turns back and stamps for a final time with the most force he has used, causing the man to start crying out in pain, the fans look ready to kill Danny but he laughs as the song starts up again so he can make his way backstage~
Back to top Go down

Danny Young speaks... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1