X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Speaks... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/27/2011, 6:49 pm

~The lights dim and spotlights flicker~
~A beat begins until a the song begins begins~
~'Mic Check' by Hadouken! plays all around the arena~
~Danny Young walks out wearing a pair of black converse shoes, black skinny-jeans and a Charlie Sheen 'Winning' T-Shirt~
Brandon Routh: "This man even said it himself, he controls the Young Gunz division and took out the top contender and the champion to make himself the top dog!"
Reggie Miller: "He screwed Bryan, he kept Bryan's championship but he kicked his teeth down his throat after a gut-wrenching match."
~Danny slides into the ring and taunts~
Danny Young: "Roll The Clip!"
~Dubstep music begins and the video of Danny kicking Tom Bryan in the face has been edited to fit with the music~
Danny Young: "Okay, Cut it!"
~The video stops~
Danny Young: "Many may question my attack on Tom Bryan, but some of you may not have seen us arguing on the Aggression before the show."
~The X-Tron comes to life showing Danny and Tom~
Tom Bryan: "Training, I don't need to train I'm the best!"
~The clip skips forward to the two shoving each other before separating and walking away~
~The screen shuts off and the camera returns to Danny Young~
Danny Young: "You know what you did, You pissed me off and I took control, I fed you to Goliathus and rarely got involved and then I took Goliathus out and became the referee. Then by a change of good fortune you won Tom and then I ripped out your glory and destroyed you with the new and improved Daybreaker. Tom Bryan, Goliathus I know you are back there come out here now!"

(Anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 1:46 pm

anybody?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 3:32 pm

I would, but I wanna debut after next season starts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 4:39 pm

i'll write something tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 5:50 pm

Tom, I would like to make my debut next season attacking you to make myself known, is that alright with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/29/2011, 2:08 am

Ehmm... see I have a plan for hole next season but i think ... you know what read PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/29/2011, 2:25 am

but lets lets back to RP ...

~~ Three 6 Mafia - " It's a fight" starts to play and Tom Bryan makes his way to the ring with a T-Shirt " Changes are coming ! "~~
~~Bryan are clapping in his hands~~
Tom Bryan : Congratulation Danny, your plan has work out in 99% , cuz you see I'm still standing here. And if you think your a top dog here in Young Gunz Division, then you wrong !!
~~ Crowd start to cheers and scream " Fight !! Fight !! " ~~
Tom Bryan : You know what ? Those people are not that stupid as I thought.
~~ Crowd start to boo Tom ~~
Tom Bryna : We should have a match tonight.
~~ Crowd is again pump up and cheers~~
Tom Bryan : But not tonight ...
~~ Tom Bryan smile and laugh
Tom Bryan : You are crazy or what ?! You attack me at SF III !! Let's have a match at first XFW in new season ?!

Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/29/2011, 6:42 am

~Danny looks at Tom~
Danny Young: Let's not wait 'til next season, let's not wait another minute, fight me now!
~The fans are cheering~
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty4/29/2011, 3:08 pm

~ Just as they are arguing and the fans are cheering, a voice comes out of nowhere. ~
Voice: Imbeciles!! You two won't get away from me. Have all the fun you two can have tonight because in the next show, wherever and whenever it will be, will be nothing but pain and agony for you too.
~ The voice faints away with an evil laugh, leaving the arena just as sudden as its appearance. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Speaks... (XFA)   Danny Speaks... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Speaks... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1