X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB speaks...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB speaks... Empty
PostSubject: STB speaks...   STB speaks... Empty3/5/2011, 9:28 am

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing by in the back with STB when the camera comes up~
~STB has the Aggression title strapped around his waist and they are standing in front of a huge SoF banner~
Jaime: "Tonight, you square off in a hardcore match with Slugger, a man that is a legend in our sport, less than 2 weeks from your title defense at Chaos 'N' Mayhem with Jesse Blue. Are you sure that this is a smart decision taking this match this close to the PPV?"
~STB grins into the camera~
STB: "Smart, well hell no it isn't smart. It's brilliant. Tonight I get to eliminate one of the lumberjacks for my match at Chaos 'N' Mayhem."
~STB looks back a Jaime continuing to grin~
Jaime: "You seem awfully happy going into this match. You must have a plan."
~STB continues grinning he looks back at the camera~
STB: "Jaime you should know me by now. Myself and SoF always have a plan. Tonight's match is a Hardcore match, No DQ's, No Count outs, Anything Goes is that correct?"
~Jaime instantly realizes where STB is going with this~
Jaime: "Yes that is correct. So what you are saying is that the SoF will once again come down and get involved in this match?"
~STB's grin mockingly fades as he gets a look on his face as if he has been insulted~
STB: "Why Jaime that's not what I'm saying at all. As a matter of fact, as long Someone will keep anyone else from interfering in this match, SoF will not step foot out of the locker room and I will beat Slugger into oblivion one on one."
~Jaime has a look of confusion on her face as the camera fades to black as the mouths the words "Who is Someone?"~
Back to top Go down

STB speaks...
Page 1 of 1