X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks Empty
PostSubject: for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks   for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks Empty7/19/2009, 5:03 pm

~The camera turns on and reveals Jon Lum looking into the camera to address the crowd~
Jon: (in a soft voice) "I have declined interviews for weeks in an attempt to keep my focus on rising to the top of XFW. Tonight, I have a chance to make a major impact on this federation. I get KSO and Argo in the triple threat casket match. I have spoken with Jack and Worthy about the opportunity that this presents for MOM. My creator is also happy with where I am going in this fed."
~Jon Lum shifts his attention in his interview~
Jon: "Announcer Matt Scott, you have been running your mouth about me for a few weeks and I have let it slide. I give you one warning right now. Shut your mouth about me or I will be forced to shut it for you."
~Jon Lum's voice gets more serious~
Jon: "As for tonight's title shot, I don't plan on getting buried. I plan on fighting, hitting, slamming, and whatever it takes to win this match. WHATEVER IT TAKES."
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks   for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks Empty7/19/2009, 5:21 pm

Nicely played, Jon Lum!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks   for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks Empty7/20/2009, 1:58 am

Nice to see you getting a shot, mate. I've been rooting for you all along! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks   for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks Empty7/20/2009, 9:16 pm

thanks champ. looks like you're holding your own too. thank god i don't have to fight your finisher right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks   for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

for 7-22 show - Jon Lum speaks
Page 1 of 1