X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Speaks (07/26 Show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Empty
PostSubject: GM Speaks (07/26 Show)   GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Empty7/23/2008, 5:32 pm

*Lightning hits the entrance and DANTE's entrance music plays. (The crowd cheers) The titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with fire. DANTE runs through the flames while riding a custom motorcycle chopper. DANTE is wearing a red long coat along with his fiery red bike. DANTE rides down the ramp and quickly brakes and stops in front of the ring as the four post shoots up flames.*
~
DANTE: "Good even Tampa Florida!!! It's good to be here tonight! Last week was an eventful show. GodsBlooD was taught a lesson, Dominator becomes the honorary Vice GM for tonight and two great competitors laid each other out to prevent each other the win. As you have also heard at XFW, Volgo & Dex022 will be set to compete for the tag titles at All ro Nothing!"
~
*Crowd cheers."
~
DANTE: "I have personally chosen these two to bring the tag titles to Aggression, let's just call them the GM's Choice. I have chosen them because they are at the top of their game and they proved that with their Last Man Standing Match last week. You will see them in action for the first time here tonight and I will let my Vice GM for the day choose their opponents. Now, back to business. The UXC Contenders matches has begun and this is how the current bracket looks."
~
*The Titan-tron shows the qualifying bracket."

GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Wr5f8
~
DANTE: "Tonight, the qualifying matches continues so stay tuned. Now let's get to the current Aggression Champ, the Vice GM for the night, Dominator. He is in charge tonight but it doesn't mean he has a day off from the ring because his title will be on the line tonight. He will face Playboy so I suggest you don't get too distrated with your Vice GM duties tonight."

[Dominator or anyone, if you guys want to add somethign to this, here is your chance. Dominator, if you want to come out and put Neto & GB ont he tag match, or even make me go against Dave Studd. It is open ended so enjoy...]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: GM Speaks (07/26 Show)   GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Empty7/24/2008, 8:32 am

How about Ill make an announcement where GodsBlood and Neto vs each other and winner challenges me for the title on the ppv. Oh and is the match between me and playbay for the title??
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: GM Speaks (07/26 Show)   GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Empty7/24/2008, 9:28 am

Yes, it's for the title.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GM Speaks (07/26 Show)   GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Empty7/24/2008, 11:09 am

Yup, it's a title match Dom. You can make that announcement, no problem but are you goign to have a segment about being a Vice GM for the night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Speaks (07/26 Show)   GM Speaks (07/26 Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Speaks (07/26 Show)
Page 1 of 1