X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young (Stable Warfare)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young (Stable Warfare)   Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty7/30/2011, 7:14 pm

before Goliathus vs Danny Young

~The X-Tron comes to life as the fans boo in disgust as Danny Young is shown via a live feed~
Danny Young: "I walk through these halls with a grin on my face as I have a certain egotistical, meso-maniacal thought in my mind. I don't plan on sharing my thoughts as you wouldn't be able to begin to attempt to understand this, as I belive your minds couldn't be able to amplify themselves to grasp the principal of my thoughts. I am the only one in this country that likes the look on your face when your covered in blood and have nowhere to run."
~Danny turns a corner where the camera follows him from behind~
Danny Young: "Being a savior that can't feel his hands from the numbness as I prepare to ascend from the darkness cast by the people of this country. I know that you all wouldn't mind laying waste to bodies with endless magazines to make an attempt at feeling safe but you all need to realise that very soon it will be over for you all *pushes curtain* so do me a favor and focus on the elements that make a story gory *pushes curtain* and prepare yourselves because..."
~Danny makes his way onto the stage as an uproar of boos is heard~
Danny Young:*mouthing* "IT'S GAME OVER!"
~'SOS' by Shadows Chasing Ghosts begins as the fans continue to boo, Danny slowly walks to the ring, pulling his hood up from over his head and looking out into the crowd~
Brandon Routh: "What do you think is going through the mind of Danny Young?"
Matt Scott: "I don't have a clue but he says he is having egotistical and meso-manical thoughts, I know what egotistical means but I can't grasp the meaning of meso-maniacal."
~Danny slowly walks down to the ring as the songs chorus begins, he looks into the crowd and starts to remove his hoodie. Once he has taken it off he enters the ring with a look of disgust on his face, he then removes his shirt and passes it to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "I just looked it up and it means that he is having half crazy thoughts, I don't have a clue what he's thinking but it could be terrible for goliathus."
Matt Scott: "I hope that creep gets what's coming to him."
~Danny removes his belt from his jeans before placing it under the bottom turnbuckle, he then removes his jeans which was covering his wrestling trunks~
Brandon Routh: "What could Danny have in mind with that studded belt under the turnbuckle?"
Reggie Miller: "I don't have a clue what is going through that crazed mans mind..."
~The song finishes up as Danny looks towards the entrance ramp, waiting for Goliathus~

Last edited by Danny Young on 8/2/2011, 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young (Stable Warfare)   Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty7/31/2011, 10:59 am

please read both and vote for your favourite one, V1 for the first one V2 for the second one

thanks
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young (Stable Warfare)   Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty7/31/2011, 11:20 am

I like the second one better.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young (Stable Warfare)   Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty8/2/2011, 1:46 pm

so the second one it is!
Back to top Go down
Savvy

Savvy

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young (Stable Warfare)   Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty8/3/2011, 3:04 am

before Goliathus entrance

~Savvy appear on the stage and come to ringside and sit at the announcer table

Savvy: "Hi guys, I'm back and sunburned! I'm here to see The Movement win it's first title!"
Brandon Routh: "Savvy, it's nice to see you. But will you play a role is this match?"
Savvy: "Hey, du calme, je n'ai jamais dis que j'interviendrais dans se match! Oh yeah sorry in english for you who aren't intelligent enough to learn another language! I will not play a role in the match, I'm here to rise the hand of Young at the end of the match and give him the title!"
~Savvy takes the headset off and joins Forrest Drake back at ringside~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young (Stable Warfare)   Danny Young (Stable Warfare) Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Young (Stable Warfare)
Page 1 of 1