X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Thorn trampled! *RP for last XFA*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Another Thorn trampled! *RP for last XFA*  Empty
PostSubject: Another Thorn trampled! *RP for last XFA*    Another Thorn trampled! *RP for last XFA*  Empty6/17/2011, 5:07 pm

"You think you know me..."
~"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge blasts the arena as the crowd goes into a booing frenzy~
~Jake appears from the backstage area dressed in a checkered full sleeve shirt with its sleeves folded up to his wrists and black jeans with a white belt. He sports the Extreme Fight title on his shoulder as he keeps it raised over his head as he walks to the ring with a smug look on his face~
~He smiles bright as the crowd keep booing him, with many posters saying JAKE SUCKS, JAY GOT SCREWED AND SHOW RAIDER'S A COWARD etc. waving like flags~
~He gets in and after he jacks the mic from the ring announcer, he lets the crowd calm down as he talks~
Jake: "Hey hey hey shut up! Keep it down!"
~The crowd boos louder~
Jake: "The champ's about to speak!"
~The crowd start chanting JAY THORN as Jake seems offended~
Jake: "Well he's not the champ, I am!"
~The crowd keep chanting while throwing a huge wave of boos at towards the Show Raider~
Jake: "And since he just announced his retirement tonight..."
~The crowd gives nuclear heat as Jake lets out a wicked laugh~
Jake: "Oh trust me, he's not coming back! I shattered his knee into sand like particles with that baseball bat!"
~The crowd starts chanting JAKE SUCKS as the champion, keeps bragging~
Jake: "Oh I don't suck! I'm the damn champ! Don't you ever even think of chanting that chant when Jake Adams is out here, talking about himself!"
~The audience is volcanic. Jake talks again much to the demise of everyone~
Jake: "Now, moving on to current issues. Tonight, I'm going to be facing, the Universal Champion from XFE in a brand vs brand showdown match, his name is Pitbull...."
~The crowd erupts at the mention of Pitbull, who just had his crowning achievement three days ago~
Jake: "His name is Pitbull ladies and gentlemen...and he is, indeed, Jay Thorn's brother...."
~The crowd cheers big as the crowd chant JAY AND PITBULL loud, showing their appreciation for the risk-taking, always trying to put on a show for the audience, the entertaining, Murder City Machine Guns~
~An evil smile pops up on his face as he seems to have a sinister idea being processed in his head. He looks towards the backstage area, as if talking to Pitbull himself, talking in a slow, sinister voice~
Jake: "Three days ago, I hurt you brother Pitbull, I crushed his knee into millions of tiny little microscopic particles....the only reason why he's still walking, is because he's got a fake leg right now, after what I did, the doctors probably amputated his leg and put a wooden log as a replacement."
~The crowd boos as Jake continues his sick diatribe~
Jake: "Your brother will never be the same Pit....never ever again. He's done, his career is over. He will never be back, and when you cry deeply looking at your nearly dead brother's picture with his miserable, loser-like, lifeless face, you can thank me, thank me because if it wasn't for me Pit...you would still be living in the shadow of your brother, you would have never, been a champion....."
~The crowd is tearing the roof off the arena as many middle fingers are shown, aggressively pointed towards the Show Raider~
Jake: "I don't know what kinda blood runs in the Thorn family but whatever it is, it definitely has all the making of bonafide losers. I bet, Jay and Pitbull, have never even successfully talked to a woman yet. I bet they haven't even gotten a sack, I bet they haven't even gotten anywhere near puberty yet!"
~Jake laughs as he insults the Thorn brothers and their family. The crowd shows their immense amount of hatred for the brash, weaselly Champion~
Jake: "One Thorn went down three days ago, the OTHER Thorn, is going to be crushed, trampled, buried six feet under the ring. Down went Jay, and along with him, Pitbull's demise, will follow....."
~Jake lets out a wicked laugh as he looks up at the ceiling and at the Extreme Fight title. The crowd boos as loud as they can~
Jake: "There have been many questions hogging my facebook and twitter as of late, that why I hate Jay Thorn so much, why do I personally hate him so much?...there's a simple answer. He's in my way. But! There's a deeper history...."
~The crowd keeps booing Jake as they are getting sick and tired of Jake's voice~
Jake: "For the past tow years, while I was actually winning titles, diving off of ladders, crashing though tables, putting others through the same punishment, entertaining sold out audiences, people compared me to Jay Thorn because of our similar, risk-taking style. And they said, that Jay Thorn, was better.....than me."
~The crowd cheers as Jake takes a gulp, hating the fact that he has to revisit bitter history~
Jake: "They said that my ego, has its own zip code and that my entire wrestling career, is running the way it is because of my Rock star movie good looks."
~The crowd quiets down for the first time as Jake explains~
Jake: "They said, that Jay Thorn, actually worked hard unlike me, to get to the level he's at. Despite knowing everything about my hard work to get into this business, you people decided to show Favoritism so he could kiss up to you idiots even more than he usually does, to make your miserable, meaningless lives seem a bit joyous."
~The crowd rains down boos as Jake keeps on talking~
Jake: "You people made all my decade long of hard work, broken bones, injuries, setbacks, seem like a joke. And then what does Jay Thorn do, he kisses up to you more, encouraging all of you to keep booing me and keep chanting him, just because he would be willing to jump through more ladders and tables than I could."
~The crowd cheers Thorn's bravery as Jake goes on~
Jake: "He knew this all along, and he liked it. He didn't show me any sportsmanship, he didn't show me any respect that I rightfully deserve! He kept diving and crashing like the spot-whore he is!"
~The crowd boos, full of venom~
Jake: "I did everything I could and I put my body through hell, and yet, than un-talented piece of crap, spot-whore Jay Thorn, got all the attention and all the spotlight, that I rightfully deserve!"
~The crowd taunts and jeers, not letting up no matter what, trying to boo Jake out of the building~
Jake: "I've already retired Jay Thorn and made Munich, Germany, his burial spot, and before Pitbull becomes a spotlight blocker and takes all my well deserved credit like his brother did, I'm gonna make Amsterdam, Netherlands, "Pitbull" Joel Thorn's burial ground..."
~The crowd boos as Jake has a look of revenge and passion in his eyes, determined to put a stop to the credit stealing, spotlight blocking, relentless, Thorn brothers~
~The lights turn purple as "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts from the arena speakers, causing the crowd to jump up out of their seats. It also causes Jake to immediately turn his attention towards the ramp way. As the crowd is going nuts, Pitbull walks out in the same clothes from earlier tonight~
~He looks furious as hell, barely able to hold his shouting and screaming frustration in~
~Jake looks a bit scared as he drops the Extreme title from his shoulder by mistake, tripping balls as Pitbull gives him the death stare~
~Pitbull, without warning, runs fast into the ring as Jake, like a cheetah, hightails out of the ring, jumping over the barricade and into the roaring crowd, who are furious to have Jake standing with them~
~Pitbull decides to chase him down as he jumps over the barricade and into the crowd, running after Jake~
~Jake runs as fast as he can up the stairs as Pitbull chases him~
~They both disappear as they run further up the stairs into the dressing rooms as the crowd cheers loud, hoping for a Jake Adams beat down festival~
~The camera fades as the cheering crowd chants Pitbull's name over and over again~
Back to top Go down

Another Thorn trampled! *RP for last XFA*
Page 1 of 1