X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty
PostSubject: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 2:07 am

OOC:this is my show that i will hold once a week
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The Titantron lights really bright and then fades to darkness leaving the spotlight on the entrance stage. Suddenly sparks start to fly all the way down the ramp, Johnny Thorn enters in black jeans, and a hoody, wearing his trademark chair. He walks down to the ramp with a mic in his hand, the announcer speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcom, from Washington DC, Johnny Thorn"

Thorn walks into the ring and orders the announcer out, followed by a cheer from the crowd.

Johnny Thorn: ok i know i have already been out here but i have spoken to the gm and he has told me i am alound to host the show called The Thorn Pit and i am going to host it once a week with a guest, speaking of which my guest or guest's Jay and Joel Thorn come on out here

The light dim and Johnny Thorn waits for them to come out
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 4:35 am

~Jay and Pitbull walk out in their street clothes, getting the crowd into a standing ovation. On the way to the ring the brothers stop next to fan holding a sign "I came here to see the D.A.S" and show the sign to the camera before continuing on into the ring and getting mics from the set and standing face to face with Johnny Thorn.~
Brandon Routh: "Jay and Pitbull are on the Thorn Pit, this should be interesting."
Reggie Miller: "They don't seem to be very amused, but being in the ring with these two should already be an accomplishment for Johnny."
~Jay measures Johnny Thorn with his look before bringing the mic up to talk.~
Jay Thorn: "Who in the blue hell are you supposed to be?"
~The crowd pops at Jay's comment as the brothers wait for a response from Johnny.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 4:42 am

Johnny alittle angry but calms himself down as the crowd settles down and waits for the respons of Johnny Thorn

Johnny: well first of all welcome to the Thorn Pitt and i am JOHNNY THORN! anyway WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING ONTO MY SHOW AND TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT

the crowd senseing cockyness cheer for him

Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 4:51 am

~Jay and Pitbull smile at the reaction they got from Johnny.~
Pitbull: "Who do we think we are to do that? Well, we are the original Thorn Brothers, the Detroit Assasination Squad. See this guy next to me? He's Jay Thorn. The most dominate Young Gunz Champion in that titles history."
Jay Thorn: "And this guy right here is Pitbull. He's the guy that has choked out damn near anyone who has gotten between him and his goals. He's the guy that seriously injured georgelol in a match, just to qualify to Super Force II."
Pitbull: "And jump up in our faces, punk, and we'll be the guys that put you down with a Setting Sun within 10 seconds. Comprende?"
Jay Thorn: "Now. You called us out here to your little show. What do you want with the D.A.S?"
~The crowd is cheering and chanting "D.A.S" as Jay and Pitbull settle down a bit.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 4:57 am

Johnny smiling at them because he already knew what they division

Johnny: well anyway just afew question about what you are planing for in the rag division also joel why havn't you won the young gunz title or was the big bad jay to powerful for you hahaha

the crowd laughing abit but some booing
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 5:07 am

~Pitbull slaps Johnny across the face, knocking him back.~
Pitbull: "Yeah, Jay was too good for me one time. And without a certain bitch hitting me with a Tonfa Stick to the back at Super Force, I would have been champion. Something I think you could never be. And unless you grow a bit of respect in a hurry, the only thing you'll be soon is out cold."
~The crowd is laughing as Jay steps up.~
Jay Thorn: "As far as our plans go, it's the same as always. Get our shot at the Order and repeat what we've already done once. Beat them and become tag team champions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 5:12 am

johnny showing fustration on his face but then smiling at them as they show confusion

Johnny: well that is true but i am not the one who showed no respect first off but i am sorry anyway me and all the fans are wondering is there going to be a rematch Joel Vs Jay

Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 5:19 am

~Jay smiles a cocky smirk.~
Jay Thorn: "I wonder why considering you haven't had a single match but call us out and show us none. You should be bowing at our feet for having the same last name."
~Jay and Pitbull then have a quick look at each other before nodding.~
Pitbull: "As far as a rematch goes, anytime and any place. We have no problem facing each other one on one. But we have an idea for you next week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 5:22 am

Johnny walks up to jays face and pushs him knocking him into the ropes

Johnny: oh really and what is that may i ask

Johnny rolling outa the ring before they attack him
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 5:28 am

~Suddenly as Johnny is backing away, Danny Danger runs up from behind him, hitting him in the back of the head and rolls him back in the ring.~
Jay Thorn waits for the opponent to stand up before hitting him with a Back Spinning Kick to the gut
Pitbull kneels the opponent with a Roundhouse Kick to the back of the knee, followed by stereo Super Kicks executing a devastating Setting Sun

~As Johnny Thorn lays on his back clutching his jaw, Danny Danger gets in the ring and the three kneel around him.~
Jay Thorn: "This is our very close friend, Danny Danger. He doesn't have much planned for this season and I think everyone would love to watch you get Psychobility Freakouted. So if your man enough, you and him. Next week."
~Jay drops the mic on top of Johnny as the three get up to leave.~

Danny Danger: "Oh, and welcome to X-Force Entertainment."
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 8:54 am

Great RP It enjoy to read this.

Last edited by John Deep on 9/23/2010, 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 8:58 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 12:30 pm

great read guys, loving this new guy, he has a great character
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 12:35 pm

Indeed. Allthough he has changed his profile name and as far as I understand from chatting with him, he wont be using the Thorn name much longer.

Hope you don't mind that I added you here Danny?
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 12:44 pm

not at all
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 12:45 pm

Just realised that I have found a better song for my character but I already have the other video Razz
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty9/23/2010, 12:47 pm

Cool. Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp   The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thorn Pit ( later on in the show after my first rp
Page 1 of 1