X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers backstage at XFW (First show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers backstage at XFW (First show) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers backstage at XFW (First show)   Thorn Brothers backstage at XFW (First show) Empty7/9/2010, 7:10 am

part 1
~The camera cuts backstage where we see a custom Mazda RX-7 with the license plate saying THORN pulling up in the garage. To a nice crowd reaction, Jay and Pitbull step out of the car in their street clothes, including the new D.A.S shirt~
David Hood: "What the? The Thorn Brothers? Aren't these guys XFA-exclusive?"
Matt Scott: "I guess they wanted to see how things are done on the A-show?"
David Hood: "I don't know, let's hope we get more information on what their doing here later in the night."

part 2
~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jill Wagner run up to Jay and Pitbull who are just finishing up talking to Vince Noir~
Pitbull: "Think about it, okay Vinnie?"
Jill Wagner: "Jay? Pitbull? What are you guys doing here?"
~Jay Thorn turns to look at Jill with a look of slight disappointment~
Jay Thorn: "That's it? The most steadily and shinning entertaining duo in the business..."
Pitbull: "Not to mention the best tag team..."
Jay Thorn: "The very best, and the sexiest, like you don't notice...Is in the building, gracing this...let's face it, B-show of the fastest rising company in the business. And all you can come up with is what are you doing here? Really? That's sad."
~Jay face palms himself and Pitbull takes the mic from Jill, patting her on the shoulder with a look of pity on his face~
Pitbull: "Well, let's see. What ARE we doing here? Bringing your ratings up for one. Making this show infinitely more popular with women due to the increase of male hotness for two. Oh, and by the way, doing some business."
~Jay takes the mic and puts his hand on Jill's shoulder~
Jay Thorn: "You see, we want a new shot at the World Tag Team titles and just can't wait till Saturday to ask for it."
Pitbull: "Hey, I guess we could give her a bit of something more..."
Jay Thorn: "Fine, I guess. Also, we found out during the season break that we are not the only ones that want a change around here. So we came here to do a bit of scouting, a bit research if you will. Now, I can promise you that a change is coming, a revolution if you will. And I can promise you that everyone who gets in it's way just might get hurt."
~Pitbull pats Jill on the shoulder again saying "bye" as Jay and Pitbull walk off with Jay throwing the mic over his shoulder to Jill as the camera cuts back to ringside~
Matt Scott: "Another shot for the tag titles? Who do these guys think they are?"
David Hood: "Their promising some sort of an uprising in the XFE ranks and your worried about them wanting a title shot?"
Matt Scott: "Oh come on, those two couldn't rally an uprising even if their lives depended on it."
part 3
~The camera cuts backstage to the General Managers office where we see the Thorns just walking into the office without knocking~
Jay Thorn: "Hey, Courtney, whats up. We were thinking since you allowed TXF so screw over plans we had made for a month, thereby ruining our shot at the tag titles, you might like to give us a shot at Plin and Sisky on XFA?"
Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers backstage at XFW (First show)
Page 1 of 1