X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/3/2010, 9:31 am

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jill Wagner in the hallway~
Jill Wagner: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm backstage looking for the Thorn Brothers. I'll try to get a few comments from the brothers concerning the announcement for Super Force."
~Jill notices the brothers and shouts their name and runs up to them. As we see Jay and Pitbull sitting in the locker room, the crowd pops into chants of "Thorn", causing Jill, Jay and Pitbull look up, listening for a moment before focusing back~
Jill Wagner: "Jay, how are you feeling after the monumental announcement of an IT-match for Super Force? I mean, this means you have 5 top tier contenders for your title."
Jay Thorn: "I feel good. I've proven that I'm the best in the division and this way the Young Gunz will do what we've been doing for 3 months now. Steal the show."
Jill Wagner: "What about you, Pitbull? Considering your track record so far in XFE and your claims of being the most talented young wrestler in the company, you got plans to earn a spot in the match?"
~A man in a black mask with a black shirt and and black jeans comes up and pats both brothers on the back before walking away, leaving Jill and the brothers looking confused. Pitbull takes a sip of water before looking at Jill in the eyes with a cocky smile~
Pitbull: "Claim to be? Really? I mean, really? The only man that has beaten me without the help of some brass knucks is my brother. So to say that I should be in this match is an understatement. I mean, I should have been put in this match by default and not some untalented..."
Jay Thorn: "disspassionate..."
Pitbull: "charisma-repelling..."
Jay Thorn: "personality-lacking..."
Pitbull: "brown nosing..."
Jay Thorn: "match losing..."
Pitbull: "lap dog by the name of Fat Pig."
Jay Thorn: "Actually I think his name is Big Cop."
Pitbull (looks confused): "Who?"
Jay Thorn: "The lap dog."
Pitbull (makes an expression of realizing): "Oh, him. Well, all names and monikers aside, this match NEEDS me. Super Force NEEDS to have both of us building it and making it the greatest show in history. So take note, I'm on my way to Super Force. And anyone in my way will either tap out....or get knocked...the...F...out."
~The brothers throw a high five and both walk away, doing taunts at the camera and smiling a crooked smile~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/3/2010, 10:05 am

nice one!!
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/3/2010, 10:15 am

thank you, man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/4/2010, 9:03 am

thanks for including me in this, I don't mind aslong as my character stays mysterious and doens't speak, although jesse may have a few words about this
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/4/2010, 9:19 am

We'll see. I've never had a problem with editing if someone involved isn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/5/2010, 5:04 am

I genrally don't mind olli, but jesse migt be angry
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty4/5/2010, 7:36 am

I thought it was just fine. You're not supposed to post. You have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)   Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers after announcement for Super Force II (first show of the season)
Page 1 of 1