X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty5/5/2010, 7:32 pm

~Weird Al's Fat begins to play as Big Fatty V makes his way down to the ring. Big Fatty V gets a mic and enters the ring~
Brandon Routh: "Big Fatty V must be devastated after what happened at Super Force."
Reggie Miller: "Ten bucks says this big fat tub of goo wants another match with Gobeer."
Big Fatty V: "At Super Force I had everything taken care of. I had a Steel Cage around the ring to keep Destiny from once again preventing me from destroying Gobeer. And that woman destroyed everything. I don't understand it because she told me she had booked a suite at the hotel and she promised me that she was going to celebrate in a very special way with the winner."
Reggie Miller: "I bet she celebrated with the winner."
Brandon Routh: "That is horrible, unfortunately she didn't really lie to Big Fatty V."
Big Fatty V: "I was so looking forward to the night. I was finally going to crush Gobeer and then Amber said she was going to rock the winners world in that suite. I was finally going to lose my virginity."
Brandon Routh: "Folks we want to pardon the language and subject matter here Big Fatty V is just so distraught over his loss I don't even think he knows what he is saying."
Reggie Miller: "Shut Up Brandon! I want to hear this idiot make an even bigger fool of himself."
Big Fatty V: "I was finally going to get to see some boobs that were not my own."
Reggie Miller: "Oh my God this is hillarious."
Brandon Routh: "Again folks we pardon the language here."
Reggie Miller: "No we don't. Kids pay attention this is what happens when you eat junk food and turn into a big fat slob as opposed to when you work out to get a finely toned physique like Gobeer has done."
Brandon Routh: "You didn't get enough love as a child did you?
Big Fatty V: "I can honestly say that right now I don't know what I am going to do next. I have let all of you fans down. I am nothing more than a worthless fat pig."
Reggie Miller: "Well I finally agree with him on something."
Big Fatty V: "To my fans I am sorry I let you down. I do not know when or if I will be back but know I always appreciated your support."
Brandon Routh: "It looks like Big Fatty V is going to be taking a temporary hiatus from the ring."
Reggie Miller: "Thank god! Gobeer and Destiny got rid of him."
~Big Fatty V drops the mic and heads backstage~
Back to top Go down
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty5/5/2010, 7:35 pm

Just realized this is gonna be the other show let me know if I need to change up the announcers.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty5/5/2010, 7:38 pm

LOL this is funny stuff
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty5/5/2010, 11:26 pm

Wow just wow
Back to top Go down
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty5/5/2010, 11:40 pm

Sorry Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Icon_razz , this could be a start of a character change for you. Fatty gets buff and becomes a stud. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty5/5/2010, 11:54 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)   Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Discusses his loss at Super Force (For last show of season)
Page 1 of 1