X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations

Go down 
+6
Worthy
Danny Young
bteam1999
Olli Thorn
"The Natural"
TheSentinel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/8/2010, 6:37 pm

It's that time again where we get to nominate those who we believe have done well in the respective categories.

Just remember you can not nominate yourself for any of the awards.....Even though it is tempting.

The Bronze Ring Award
The best match that had you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what would happen as your scrolled down, who would win, and what would they do next.

The Silver Typewriter Award
The Segment that you felt was the best for the season. The promos should get you hooked, and feeling emotions
eg. anger or sympathy.

The Golden Angel Award
The wrestler who best demonstrates "face" like qualities through their promos and feuds

The Platinum Devil Award
The person who demonstrates the best "Heel" like qualities through their promo's and feuds.

Last edited by TheSentinel on 5/17/2010, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/8/2010, 11:33 pm

Bronze Ring- Definitely Argo vs Playboy...

This match took FOREVER to finally happen. Argo's moment finally happened. It was a very exciting match, and I was waiting for it for a long time. The build-up was perfect, and the match lived up to the hype. Doesn't hurt when it has a kickass intro.

Silver Typewriter- I think Jay Thorn had the best promos for the reason of they led somewhere, and he was in the hot division. I have a feeling, next time will be Cryl, because in a feud he will have a direction for all the wicked things he says and does.

Golden Angel- We have a lot of heels and tweeners. Argo is still unstoppable. I suggest someone step up to change my mind next time.

Platinum Devil- STB rubs me the wrong way. He makes me wanna fight him.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/9/2010, 2:55 am

Bronze Ring - Worthy Phoenix vs STB

Since Argo vs Playboy has already been said and I can't suggest the IT-match, I'll go with the Worthy Phoenix vs STB match

Silver Typewriter - Jesse Blue.

Kinda seemed like a hard season with the RP's kinda less focused or something for people. Especially for me, I had nothing to work on and only Sentinel to work with to build the IT match (come on guys), but Jesse and Tonten were great.

Golden Angel - Jesse Blue

As Jesse put it, we have a lot of tweeners and few pure faces. We'll need for people to turn or give tweeners their on award. I'll go with the "New Age Superman" here.

Platinum Devil - Da_one

While he might have been more of a tweener with his feud with Sent, he's character just makes my skin crawl somehow.
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/9/2010, 3:04 am

Bronze Ring - I liked da_one vs. The Sentinel I know I'm only allowed to nominate one but I'll try anyway The IT Match should be nominated in my book.

Silver Typewriter - This is a hard call their were so many cool and interesting things going on but I'll have to go with Gobeer, he's got so many different story lines to try to develop yet he does it with what appears to be ease.

Golden Angel - Argo and Jesse have already been mentioned, the only other legitimate face right now in my book would be Worthy.

Platinum Devil - Gobeer again he's got everyone gunnin for his guys.

Thanks Jesse for the compliment and to be quite honest you faces make my skin crawl too.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/9/2010, 4:47 am

Well it's the nomination of the season time

Bronze Ring - Amber Destiny vs Black Mask... lol jks of course
The IT match would be the one for me, so unpredictable

Silver Typewriter: Cryl
He just scares me mentally

Golden Angel: Worthy

He is a face CM Punk and definatly deserves recognition as a good guy

Platinum Devil(s)- Destiny
Not a specific reason but damn they are a bunch of mean dudes and a dudette
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/9/2010, 6:10 am

The Bronze Ring Award
Got to be the IT Match.

Silver Typewriter
Da_One as his RP's are so cocky I want to slap him myself, lol!!

Golden Angel:
Season 10 - Argo
Season 11 - Argo

Season 12 - Argo
Season 13 - Argo
Season 14 - Argo
So I'm going to stay away from Argo on this one and give someone else a chance, so I choose Jesse Blue.

The Platinum Devil Award
Da_One for the same reason as I picked him for the Silver Typewritter award as he is so cocky you can't help but hate him.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/9/2010, 6:42 am

Great no room for my pick's Sad
All have already been nominated but still I will share

The Bronze Ring Award

Definetly Argo vs Playboy - needed to happen and was really waiting on this match with alot of enthusiasm

Silver Typewriter

STB

The reason - I see how he puts his RP together and working with him has been fun and its a great run!

There are alot of great RP out there and I want to thank all who likes my RP and let me be lucky enough to win the last one. If it scares you then I am doing it right Smile

Golden Angel

Argo - He is a reminder to me like Hulk Hogan one was... who knows he might turn evil one day but at the moment he is the face on XFE.

Playboy has started with the tag team and I see a DX coming off that. So keep it up Smile

This is sad to say but the fed really has to less Faces, I cant imagine turning face it would destroy the charecter I have built on

The Platinum Devil Award

Ok here is alot to choose from and really to say the truth I nominate

Sentinel

The guy is pure hateable, and its starting to shine with the new boss in town... really looking forward to the sub GM rps
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/9/2010, 11:39 pm

Bronze Ring: Already Nominated

Silver Typewriter: I am going to go with Big Fatty V's depression promo on the last show of the season mostly because I laughed so hard when I was reading it.

Golden Angel: Argo

Platinum Devil: Outside of Destiny of course :-) I would say STB
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/17/2010, 11:29 pm

So do we have anymore nominations?
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/20/2010, 10:28 am

Everything I would have nominated already got nominated
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty5/21/2010, 2:21 am

same with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations   Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 18 - (Super Force II) Slammy Nominations
Page 1 of 1