X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty
PostSubject: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 10:42 am

Something fun for the XFE inspired by Cryl.

Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 11:16 am

like I said in chat
AWSOMENESS!!!!!

you have the looks and balls to go the whole ten yards!!!
Keep up with the great work you do on VID or on written RP

Now Cryl has an opponent do contend with in RP VIDs

XFE shall feel themselfs lucky for I have not ever seen this in any other fed!!

MODIAL all the way my freinds!!!
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 1:07 pm

great one dude, if I did it I would fail
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 1:13 pm

I'm looking to make the Thorn Report a regular next season. Hope to improve from here.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 1:14 pm

you look different to how I imagened I thought you would be in mid teens
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 1:15 pm

Nope, early 20's.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 1:18 pm

ahh, I look about 15 for a 12 year old
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty5/9/2010, 1:52 pm

thats what a mask or sunglasses are for... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)   the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show) Empty

Back to top Go down

the First ever Thorn Report by the Murder City Machine Gun (for the first show)
Page 1 of 1