X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murder City Machine Gun aimed and ready (First XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Murder City Machine Gun aimed and ready (First XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Murder City Machine Gun aimed and ready (First XFA)   Murder City Machine Gun aimed and ready (First XFA) Empty10/27/2010, 6:20 am

Brandon Routh: "Next up is Mr. Jinter facing off against the other half of the XFE Tag Team Champions, Jay Thorn."
Reggie Miller: "I hope Jay gets whats coming to him tonight."
Brandon Routh: "Still sore from last season?"
Reggie: "None of your business, Brandon."
Brandon Routh: "Figured as much. Now, backstage with Jay is our colleague, Jaime Ray Newman."
~The camera cuts backstage where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by in the interview area, holding a mic with the XFA logo on it.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Thank you Brandon. My guest at this time is none other than one half of the tag team champions, the "Murder City Machine Gun", Jay Thorn."
~The crowd cheers as Jay walks into the picture wearing his wrestling gear, entrance jacket and has the tag title belt strapped around his waist.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay, tonight you're facing a former State of Flux associate in Mr. Jinter. Not only that but no one is to interfere or they will be indefinitely suspended without pay. How are you feeling about this match?"
~Jay looks at Jaime and smiles. He then looks down at the title belt and after a soft, quiet, laugh looks up at Jaime.~
Jay Thorn: "Ooooh... Jingy, Jingy, Jingy.... You insist on being a big time player. On being important. So you don't just want to be a nameless, faceless follower of the boss. So you go ahead and you betray the family and cost Wodka his championship. And now you're following...."
~Jay laughs again.~
Jay Thorn: "....John Deep? Seriously? Johnny Deep?"
~Jay takes a deep breath but can't help smiling as the crowd cheers at Jay.~
Jay Thorn: "And now you've grown the set to step up to me again. See, you came in to XFE all big and bad and challenged me for the Young Gunz title. And what happened.... I beat you. I took any momentum you had and Shock Dropped it down in flames. How sad."
~Jay looks to the side as the crowd chants his name and Jaime looks concerned.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Aren't you worried about this match? What if John has some surprise cooked up for you tonight?"
~Jay keeps smiling as he looks at Jaime.~
Jay Thorn: "That's the beauty of it. No one can interfere or they'll wind up sitting at home without pay for that. Jingy's all alone with me and trust me, any shenanigans he's got in his brain, I've done to others before. So there is just one thing he can do. Lace up his boots nice and tight, put on he's tights and bring his ass into the ring and fight."
~Jay looks into the camera with his signature smirk as the crowd quiets down, knowing what's coming next.~
Jay Thorn: "So congratulations Jingy, because tonight you're facing the Murder City Machine Gun.... Let's see if your ass survives."
~The crowd pops for Jay as he winks at the camera and leaves as "Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine starts playing.~
Back to top Go down

Murder City Machine Gun aimed and ready (First XFA)
Page 1 of 1