X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ready for Anything...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Ready for Anything... Empty
PostSubject: Ready for Anything...   Ready for Anything... Empty8/3/2011, 3:14 pm

~Jill Wagner is standing backstage mic in hand in front of a XFE Stable Warfare banner. She has a big smile on her face as she realizes the camera is on she begins to talk~
Jill Wagner: "My guest at this time, he is one half of the XFE World Tag Team Champions, Argo!"
~The crowd cheers loudly as Argo walks into the picture. He is wearing his normal wrestling gear, an Argo the Unstoppable shirt, and has his Tag Team Title over his shoulder~
Jill Wagner: "Argo, just last week you won the tag team championship while teaming with the man who you are squaring off with tonight Saint Patrik. What are your thoughts as you face your partner tonight?"
~Argo smiles as he looks at the camera~
Argo: "Let's get one thing straight. While I might be Tag Team Champions with Saint Patrik we will never be friends, allies or partners. Tonight, I finally get a chance for redemption going all the way back to Super Force III."
~The smile on Argo's face gets bigger as he seemingly is thinking of something, but then his face turns serious~
Argo: "Saint Patrik, you talked a big game when you came back to XFE. You said you wanted to remove the Arch-Sinner from the company so that the fans could be cleansed, but you did not have the guts to face me man to man. Instead you cost me the World Title and since then have been running and hiding all the while claiming your superiority. You even said after your win at Guilty Conscience that you had finished me off."
~The crowd boo's for minute at the thought of Argo being finished~
Argo: "But I am still here and tonight you don't get to hide anymore. Tonight you square off with me in the middle of the ring. 1 on 1. No Tag Team action, no triple threat, just you and me face to face and when that moment comes I want you to think about all your false claims that you have made because at the end of the night I promise you will be broken and left laying in the ring."
~Argo stops and Jill pulls the mic back~
Jill Wagner: "You said it is a 1 on 1 match, but tonight the special referee for your match is Jack Power. Are you at all concerned about what Jack might have in store you and Saint Patrik tonight as he obviously has a plan going into tonight."
~Argo looks at Jill as she tilts the mic back towards Argo~
Argo: "Jack...I never had a problem with you. I even respected you in the ring, but lately you have been a thorn in my side. I know you might have thoughts in your head of things to do tonight and if you do I will be ready. I want you to know though that if you chose to do more than be a referee tonight than so be it, but while I respect you I will have no problem taking you and anyone else out who stands in my way of ending Saint Patrik once and for all."
~Argo gets a smile on his face again~
Argo: "Jack do the right thing tonight and just be a ref or else you will find out just like Saint Patrik will tonight that Argo is..."
~Argo tilts his hand towards the camera and the crowd erupts in cheers~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"
~Argo nods and the smile on his face gets even bigger as he walks out of the picture leaving Jill Wagner standing alone again~
Jill Wagner: "Looks like Argo is going to be ready for anything tonight. I can't wait to see what happens, but now back to ringside for some more action."
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Ready for Anything...
Page 1 of 1