X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S ready for Rebels... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

D.A.S ready for Rebels... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S ready for Rebels... (XFA)   D.A.S ready for Rebels... (XFA) Empty1/21/2011, 10:26 am

Brandon Routh: ”Well, in just a few more days at Unsolitary Confinement, one of the more barbaric matches scheduled on the card will be a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match for the Tag Team Titles.”
Reggie Miller: “Hopefully it’ll be the last we ever see of the Thorns…”
Brandon Routh: “As my partner so eloquently put it, the D.A.S will be defending the titles in a match they requested as they face Rebel Nation. Now, after an up and down Wednesday at XFW, we have Jay and Pitbull backstage for comments.”
~The camera cuts backstage, where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by with Jay and Pitbull standing on her each side, both looking a bit banged up and wearing their street clothes~
Jaime Ray Newman: “Jay, Pitbull. As we saw on XFW, The Order won the Tag Team N.# 1 Contenders Tournament. But at the end of that match, Rebel Nation came out to answer a challenge you threw out. How prepared do you feel?”
~Jay arches his back, obviously still hurting~
Jay Thorn: “I’ll admit, I’m still hurting from that Twinkie Bomb. Let’s just say that I got a “friendly” reminder why that lard tank’s relationships haven’t lasted over night.”
~Pitbull cuts Jay off~
Pitbull: “Over night? Come on. Be fair.”
Jay Thorn: “You’re right. They haven’t lasted long enough because just seeing him gives women panic attacks that lead to anorexia. But at the end of the night, the fact is that I dominated that Hamburglar wanna-be. And if he survives Boo, me or PB here are more than happy to take his title for a walk around one of our waists.”
~Pitbull smiles a bit while swinging his arm a bit~
Pitbull: “As for me, I got a few bumps and bruises. I got a bit beat up and I’m not a hundred percent but I know who’s feeling worse…Da_One. See, I made him tap for two straight falls. I did what I said I would do when I took him down and broke him. And unless he can heal a broken ankle in a week, he won’t be walking into that cage with us.”
~Pitbull’s smile broadens as he continues~
Pitbull: “So I guess that leaves four guys left in Rebel Nation for Wednesday...Cassandra, Malkyto, Ace and the missing member of the Fab Five. Now, knowing how the slime ball thinks, he won’t send Ace in there because he knows from experience that the punk wouldn’t make it out alive. So it’s three guys. Malkyto is completely out of control and having him as a champion would be a liability so like the coward that he is, I imagine that Da_One will send his most reliable people in. That means we probably have Cass and the Fabulous punk this Wednesday.”
~Jay and Pitbull look into the camera~
Jay Thorn: “You guys are doing this for someone else. You’re stepping in that cage because someone else is telling you to. So here’s a thought for you. Is Da_One’s order really worth stepping into a fifteen foot razor sharp metal hell that will tear you up with the single most dangerous tag team in the world today? Cassandra, you’ve been here a long while, do you want us to end you’re career in that cage to please Da_One? Or Fabby, you’ve just gotten here but you have tremendous potential. Do you want to lose it all for him?”
~Pitbull smiles a cold smile~
Pitbull: “Cassandra, you have the Riot Breaker. A very cute, very helpful hold. Fab, you have the Fabulous Death Lock. Also, very cute. But ask your boss just what it’s like when I lock in the Crippler and snap your ankle. Or when I lock in the Massacre and you can feel your back and neck arching to a breaking point. Just ask what it feels like. And then ask yourselves, is it really worth it…”
~Jay and Pitbull smile as they leave back to the State of Flux locker room~

Sorry it took us this late to make the rp
Back to top Go down

D.A.S ready for Rebels... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1