X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty
PostSubject: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 12:51 am

order fixed... not sure if you want to use mine right after Worthy, or wait for last since I end up dropping the microphone and walking away. Can be edited to read that I handed the microphone to someone else.

Last edited by DieHard on 6/15/2008, 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 9:58 am

(I'm trying something out here where I post a role play and another person carries it on and so on like a chain so we all get a say, but I don't know if this work or not, but it's worth a try.)

*Worthy's entrance music plays and Worthy is stood in the middle of the ring with a microphone*

Worthy: Last week you witnessed the dawning of a new era and as I told that bimbo on http://www.myspace.com/x_force_wrestling in her post X-Force Aggression interview, we are the X-Force Rebels and XFW Management will witness a hostile takeover at our hands because we are the future of this business and XFW management have been over looking us for too long now!!

*the crowd start chanting "your not worthy!! your not worthy!!"

Worthy: Silence puny mortals!! When will you realise that it's XFW management brainwashing you into cheering for worthless beings like Dominator and Diamond Troy Justice, but you fools are too gullible to realise this, so I am not wasting any more breath on you so I would like to introduce you too..... The next XFW Champion, Paul Playboy Andrews

(One by one I will introduce the x-force members, so I hand it over too you now and don't forget to explain why you've joined and what you hate about management and introduce the next member in the following post and so on then whoever is last to be introduce end it with Sentinel interupting)

Last edited by worthy on 6/15/2008, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 12:37 pm

Playboy : Yes... I have acceoted Worthy's offer and joined the Rebels. Why??? Well, The Playboy is sick and tired of getting screwed around here in regards to the Aggression Championship. First, Dark Force comes out to the ring to distract my match with Dark Ryder.... do Sentinel and DANTE do anything about that???? NO!!! Then, the referee stops the rematch for no damn reason??? Do Sentinel and DANTE do anything about that??? NO!!!

Why is that??? It's quite simple really - my being Aggression Champion takes the attention off them, that's why. I have no doubt in my mind that they told that referee to stop the match when it looks like I'm going to win my belt back... I have no doubt in my mind that they were working together with Dark Force to take my belt away from me. And now they are doing everything they can to prevent me from getting a fair match I justly deserve to get my title back.

Worthy has assured me that I WILL get my match, and that there will be no excuses for me not getting my belt back. Dark Ryder may have Dark Force covering his back, but now I have the X-Force Rebels watching mine. Game on now, Dark Ryder... unfortunately for you, this game is WAR.

DANTE... I told you to do what was right, or it would get very.. very... bad for you. This is just the start of a very rough ride for XFW management, and the start of a new generation for XFW. The Rebels are here... and here to stay.... everyone else best stay the hell out of the way.

(The Playboy drops the microphone and walks away)

Last edited by DieHard on 6/15/2008, 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 1:06 pm

Doesn't matter as Sentinel and Dante can link the 2 together and edit this and that to link up.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 2:07 pm

I like this, maybe Sentinel or Dante can add this to the role play I did in the x-force board wher we introduce ourselves one by one (ie, I come down, do a rant on XFW management then someone else comes down explains why they joined the rebels and so on).
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 5:40 pm

I merged the topics, it's out of order, but it's all together.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 7:37 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
I merged the topics, it's out of order, but it's all together.

Cool!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 11:14 pm

JD Allgood's man servant, Afolston, picks up the microphone, takes out a cloth and cleans the handle before passing it on to JD Allgood. JD smirks, waiting as the crowd start to chant "YOUR AN ASSHOLE!"

JD Allgood: "Sorry to disappoint all my fans here in XFW (he laughs to himself before turning deadly serious) But, I WARNED YOU ALL!!! (crowd boo)

You see, it wasn't one month ago since our first pay per view, Guilty Conscience, where I told the world about the problems here in XFW, and that if something wasn't done, then I'd be taking matters into my own hands!
In XFW all I see is a bunch of dirty latin thugs stinking up the hallways, when they should be working in my vast garden in Greenwich! A bunch of goth, cape wearing weirdo's who spend most of their time here playing fancy dress! An annoying little skank who when she isn't offering her unwanted girly opinions as a guest commentator, she's down the docks offering something else to keep her in Dolce & Gabbana ring wear to prance around the ring in."
(the crowd are booing wildly)

Matt Scott: "Someone turn his mic off! He has no right to say that about her! NO RIGHT!"

JD: "SENTINEL! DANTE! You two are the biggest jokers in the pack! And instead of dealing with one extremley pissed off wrestling god (he turns to look at the rest of the Rebels), you've now got to deal with four! So if you two can't run this asylum, then we intend to run it ourselves. And it's gonna be good . . . it's gonna be ALLLLLLLLGOOOOOOOD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/15/2008, 11:59 pm

Jeremy Alsop takes the mic from JD Allgood as the crowd starts booing again
Jeremy Alsop: You know JD but for once i agree with you.
Crowd starts chanting
Crowd: You're a Sellout! You're a Sellout!
Jeremy: Completely ignoring the chants You see it wasn't to long ago that you fans loved me. I was out and about giving JD all sorts of grief and you fans loved it. Unfortunately someone didn't. That someone refused to put me in matches. And eventually something snapped inside "The Kiwi Icon". You see Sentinel you amuse a lot. You only seem to care about a few of your wrestlers. One you seem to protect more often and not seems to be Legion. Crowd Starts Cheering Well look what i did to your champ the other night. I knocked him out cold for the whole world to see. Crowd boos And guess what Sentinel. That is only the start cause whatever damage that i and the Rebels do will be on yours and Dantes conscience. Crowd Boos again And Why? Cause i am "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop and what i say GOES!!

Jeremy hands the mic back to Worthy
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty6/16/2008, 2:07 am

Worthy: Silence ignorant fools in the crowd as what you are witnessing here is the birth of greatness and there is one more member yet to be announced, but all will be revealed in due time...

*corwd start booing*

Worthy: Now on to that pathetic lowlife of a Vice GM Dante...

*As worthy says that Dante's entrance music plays and Dante makes his way to the entrance ramp*

(over to you Dante)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)   X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week) Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Force Rebels Introduce themselves (for a show this week)
Page 1 of 1