X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Birth of the X-Force rebels.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty
PostSubject: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 5:12 am

(This is just a random idea to create our stable, but your the GM sentinel so feel free to edit and tweak it as you see fit or you can use your own ideas to introduce our stable)

*Worthy makes his way to the ring with microphone in hand*

Worthy: At the end of last season's XFW Aggression, I beat GM Sentinel in his own ring and he can make up all the excuses he wants, but at the end of the day he was not worthy enough to stand before me!!

*crowd boo*

Worthy: Shut up puny mortals!! You lot are as pathetic as he is!!

*crowd boo louder until sentinels music plays and as sentinel makes his way to the entrance ramp the crowd cheer*

Sentinel: Firstly that is not an excuse and I would like to draw this to your attention, so could the people at the back roll the footage and everyone please watch the titon tron.

*Titan-tron footage*
Jeremy Alsop is getting something to eat for lunch when he notices two trays with a cover on them and that one is for The Sentinel and the other for Darth Clay. He stops a staff member.
Jeremy Alsop: "Umm excuse me but when are you delivering these meals?"
Staff Member: "Before The Sentinels match. Why?"
Jeremy Alsop: Just asking. Carry on.
Jeremy watches the staff member turn his back and then switches the names on the trays and has a quick look at what Darth Clay was suppose to be getting.
Jeremy Alsop: "Oh The Sentinel is going to love this."
Jeremy Alsop walks away laughing.

Sentinel: As you can see Jeremy Alsop's little joke made me ill and at the same time costed me my match against Worthy who even then needed a steel chain to beat me, but don't worry because although you beat me Worthy, I am still GM and aslong as I am GM, I will make your life a living hell...

*crowd start chanting sen-tin-el, sen-tin-el*

Sentinel: Don't belive me Worthy? Then watch what I do to Jeremy for his little immature prank, because you two are marked men in XFW and when i'm finished with you Worthy, your going to wish that you were still suspended!!

*JD Allgood's entrance music plays and he makes his way through the crowd to the ring*

(Just a random Idea, but what I was thinking is Sentinel trying to get revenge on Aslop for the swapping food incident and me and JD interferes in the match then announce that we are the X-Force Rebels)

Last edited by worthy on 5/29/2008, 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 5:17 am

(Now that is a nice idea. Good work!)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 5:19 am

(Thanks, I didn't really want to post this as I don't want to go around making or suggesting matches as I am not a GM, but i'm sure if the GM didn't want the match he could do the same idea in a diffrent way, ie: me and Alsop vs Sentinel and Darth Clay, then have JD interfer in that match)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 5:25 am

(And i just realised that there is one little thing that the two of us forgot about. Doesn't JD have a Man-servant? I'm sure The Sentinel is going to enjoy this. Afterall "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop loves messing with his head.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 5:28 am

(LOL!! I forgot about that and also he is English like me.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 5:49 am

(It sounds like this could work as we are entirely diffrent characters with you being a joker, me being cocky and JD being just plain nasty).
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 7:10 am

Afolston takes the microphone from Worthy, takes out a handkerchief and cleans the handle before passing it on to JD Allgood. Worthy looks at Afolston and JD with slight annoyance at what has just happened. JD looks at Worthy, grins, and begins to talk.

JD Allgood: You know, Worthy. Since last weeks show, you and I have had a little talk. A kind of mutual appreciation. We don't like whats going on here in X-Force wrestling. We don't like Dante. We don't like The Sentinel. But hell, I could probably find a billion other people that agree with me on that. Even, perhaps, one of these ignorant, idiotic, imbeciles here tonight (JD points at members of the crowd, to which they all boo loudly and hurl insults towards JD. JD grins nonetheless).

So, what I'm trying to say is that you and I as a team? It isn't going to happen. And for the record, I couldn't care less what happens to Alsop at the hands of the GM after what that juvenile prankster has done to me in the past. You see, I'm not a team player. Never have been, never will. So, good luck to you.

JD pushes the microphone back into Worthy, who looks pissed off. JD leaves the ring with Afolston following closely behind, as fans continue to hurl insults at him.

Worthy: You know what, fancy man?! I never needed you're help or anyone elses anyway! I was gonna turn you down like everyone else who's come crawling to Worthy looking to ride the coat tails of the best damn wrestler today! I'm the MVP of X-Force wrestling, and don't you, Sentinel or any of these jokers here tonight, forget about it!!!

Worthy leaves the ring, furious, arguing with fans.

** I thought the idea of us looking like we are going to feud, but then later that night or the next week both of us interfereing in one of Jeremy Alsop's matches and forming the X Force rebels there. It would be a kind of swerve, that the others perhaps wouldn't see coming. Let me know what the rest of you think. **
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 8:47 am

^^ I like it and add Alfonston to our group aswell because he is funny, LOL!!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 10:50 am

Ha ha. He's my man-servant. Wherever I go, he goes!

I use Afolston for greater affect to get across my spoilt upbringing and pompous lifestyle.
It's usually intended to be funny though, glad you like him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 12:54 pm

He reminds me of this guy with the cat:

Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 4:09 pm

Haha You are so right except alfonso might be more uptight....
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 6:46 pm

Good work guys, I will definitely use this.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 9:46 pm

I just had a little idea when it comes to the creation of the Rebels. We could possibly draw it out over a couple of shows where one show worthy interferes in one of my matches then the next time Jd interferes in one of my matches leaving me confused and puzzled as to what is going on. And then the next show after a tag team match where JD and Worthy team up i could pretend to come and attack both JD and Wrothy but then turn on whoever it was they were facing and then the Rebels would be in full force. However it is just a idea and perhaps something that could be worked on with The Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 11:02 pm

That could work as well.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/29/2008, 11:44 pm

Yeah, sounds good Jeremy.

This way we can build up the story instead of just arriving one week out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty5/30/2008, 4:57 am

Yeah it could work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what nightstick   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty6/2/2008, 2:22 am

Garcia's Music starts to play as garcia walks down to the ring with a serious look on his face. He violently grabs the mic from the bell boy at ring side then proceeds to the ring (crowd boo's)

What nightstick you must be crezy im a decorated officer of The Reno
Police Department! These accusations are unfounded, ludicris, and
quite frankly insulting. This slanderous attempt at besmirching and
sullying my good name and reputaion is a blatent defemation, an and
assult on the integrity on what this badge represents. (crowed chants you Suck,you suck
)

Any further comments or bold face lies will be taken as mentioned
above. they will be considered against "MY LAW" and consequences will
be dealt out accordlingly. Just remember I have the law on my side so
dont try anything cute...SAVVY???

Last edited by officer garcia on 6/2/2008, 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty6/2/2008, 2:26 am

On your side and the rebels side as well. With your laws no one is gonna wanna mess with the rebels. Cause if they break your laws then it isnt one rebel they have to deal with from now on but 5!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty6/3/2008, 2:04 am

Yep but if there is a belt on the line all bets are off. but for the most part i will be the head of security for us so there will be no worrys we are on the rocket to the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of the X-Force rebels.   The Birth of the X-Force rebels. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of the X-Force rebels.
Page 1 of 1