X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Force Rebels (stable information)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty
PostSubject: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 4:43 am

X-Force Rebels (stable information) 48698910

Members so far:

Worthy
Jeremy Alsop
JD Allgood
Paul "Playboy" Andrews
Officer Garcia
(Afolston as servant)

stable description (by JD Allgood):
This is a stable of egotistical heels who feel they are being overlooked by X-Force Wrestling, and threaten to bring the company down from within unless they get preferential treatment. The interesting part is that because we are all egotistical, we wouldn't always get along and there would occasionally be some confrontation between us (i.e. each member squabbling over who is the leader, who is the better wrestler etc.)

This should work although we need more members too.

(Sentinel delete the one in spam if this new thread is a permant thing? BTW why have we got our own section?)

Last edited by worthy on 6/1/2008, 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 4:54 am

LET THE MAYHEM BEGIN..................AGAIN Twisted Evil scratch
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 5:36 am

jermster69 wrote:
LET THE MAYHEM BEGIN..................AGAIN Twisted Evil scratch

Yes I have only discovered this section, this morning, but it says private section, so is this only accessible to x-force rebel members and the GM?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 5:42 am

I would say so. You, me, JD, and the GM/ViceGM. I'm really looking forward to this. Woking with JD was a blast last time and this time we on the same side.........kind of. And Im really looking forward to working with him who is Worthy. I think wrestling wise we have a nice balance and character wise.......Oh Boy.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 6:36 am

Holy s**t! This thing got going fast!

Well done to Worthy for really running with this. It was just something I'd thought of a month ago, and you and Jeremy have really pushed this.

Like Worthy has said, we need a fourth member. I'd like to get 'Playboy' in on this, as I think his promos have been some of the best here. Plus his gimmick would suit what we're going for.

Let me know what you guys think, as we're all equally involved.

The aim is to be the promo/RP king's of X-Forceand ultimately the whole game.

Screw the nWo, forget DX, because whether you like it, or you don't like it, we're the best thing going today! X-Force rebels . . . LET THE REBELLION BEGIN! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 7:04 am

I agree as he is a self centered poser, so he will fit in nicely.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 4:13 pm

Yup and he would bring in the ladies. Playboy and myself have a way to with ladies as does JD with little effect. And he just lost his title so if he doesnt get a rematch we could try to coax him into it.

Oh and JD i would like you to return my high class ladies back as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/29/2008, 6:48 pm

Correct only the members of X-Force Rebels and the GM's can see this forum, so plan and scheme all you want.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 5:57 am

Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 6:37 am

AWESOME. Just stay away from my girls Playboy. They mine. Razz
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 8:10 am

Great news. Nothing can stop us now! Razz

So, its gonna start with me and Worthy recruiting Jeremy, and then Playboy at a later date in the Role Play.

The X-Force Rebel backstage locker room interviews are going to be great with each one of our character's egos.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 12:10 pm

jermster69 wrote:
AWESOME. Just stay away from my girls Playboy. They mine. Razz

Bro, the ladies don't want you now that I'm here!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 12:13 pm

JD Allgood wrote:

So, its gonna start with me and Worthy recruiting Jeremy, and then Playboy at a later date in the Role Play.

The X-Force Rebel backstage locker room interviews are going to be great with each one of our character's egos.

We could always try to set it up that I join you guys when you help me get my belt back.

At last check, GM's plans were for me to feud with Dark Forces and the Aggression Belt - we could get him to set it up where, if I win my belt back, it's because you guys came out to help me when the rest of Dark Forces came to ringside to help Dark Ryder. That could set up a stable feud between us and Dark Forces.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 9:24 pm

DieHard wrote:
JD Allgood wrote:

We could always try to set it up that I join you guys when you help me get my belt back.

At last check, GM's plans were for me to feud with Dark Forces and the Aggression Belt - we could get him to set it up where, if I win my belt back, it's because you guys came out to help me when the rest of Dark Forces came to ringside to help Dark Ryder. That could set up a stable feud between us and Dark Forces.

Yeah, that would work perfectly to establish ourselves as a force to be reckoned with and set us up for a good feud with the Dark Forces. Of course this all depends on what the GM wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 9:39 pm

A stable feud with the Dark Forces would be interesting. I'm sure Darth Vader would be looking for some revenge against me after my little swap meal thing. But we cant forget the reason for this little stable however and not let The Sentinel and Dante be forgotten!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty5/31/2008, 11:59 pm

jermster69 wrote:
A stable feud with the Dark Forces would be interesting. I'm sure Darth Vader would be looking for some revenge against me after my little swap meal thing. But we cant forget the reason for this little stable however and not let The Sentinel and Dante be forgotten!! Laughing

Oh, absolutely not. We have enough to go around for everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty6/1/2008, 7:28 am

Apparently we have also go a bent copper (english for a police man who breaks rules) joining us:

https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/spam-dominion-f7/x-force-rebels-stable-t223.htm#1268
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty6/1/2008, 9:07 am

My God! 5 members already! We're turning into the nWo! I feel like Kevin Nash. Razz

Welcome Officer Garcia.

Easy way to add him as a member would be for him to run in on one of our matches and crack someone with his nightstick helping us get the win or assisting us in an ambush attack.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty6/1/2008, 2:41 pm

Yeah it does feel like we are turning into the NWO. We are growing so fast its unbelievable. Who's gonna want to join next?

And Welcome Officer Garcia. Use that nightstick against my opponents and not me ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable information)   X-Force Rebels (stable information) Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Force Rebels (stable information)
Page 1 of 1