X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA)   Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA) Empty4/18/2011, 6:05 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Jay is standing in his locker room. He is wearing his wrestling gear and ring jacket and has a mic in hand~
Jay Thorn: "Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn. And tonight, I'm facing Jake Adams. So as this match is next, I thought we'd review how we got to this point."
~Jay starts walking as the camera backs up in front of him and out of the locker room~
Jay Thorn: "First off, Jake Adams comes as a guest to XFA. And while victorious due to his tag team partner, Booinator, he decides it's a good idea to spear our Extreme Fight Champion. Strike one."
~Jay has continued walking all the while he talks and has now arrived at catering, where we can see a brawl has erupted with many of the Young Gunz in the background~
Jay Thorn: "Then mister Adams decides to barge onto our show uninvited, demand a shot for a championship that in many peoples eyes I would be the top contender for, or I could possibly even be the champion, had I not chosen to focus on tag team wrestling for the last year. Also he decides that it's a good idea to spear our General Manager. Strike two."
~Jay has continued walking and has now arrived at the wardrobe section, where we can see Seraphim chasing after Charity Divine, knocking over many of the clothing racks on the way~
Jay Thorn: "Now, as a team player, this warranted a receipt, which I delivered last week on XFW in the form of a Counter Culture Shock. Due to mister Adams not feeling like taking the responsibility for getting the receipt, he decided that it was a good idea to demand also a roster spot on X-Force Aggression and threaten yours truly. Strike three."
~Jay is now in the interview area, where Slugger can be seen having an impassioned interview in the background~
Jay Thorn: "And this brings us to tonight. Tonight, Jake...You are going into a Hardcore Match with one of the toughest sons of (censored) that have ever stepped in that ring. You are stepping in with the next Extreme Fight Champion. So, Jake, you have three strikes. And tonight...I'm taking you out."
~Jay throws the mic away as the crowd goes wild and a barrage of machine gun fire can be heard, signaling his entrance~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA)   Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA) Empty4/18/2011, 6:22 am

I hope everyone I used in the background in this is okay with it. If not, just let me know and I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA)   Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA) Empty4/19/2011, 1:46 am

im cool with it. good roleplay btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA)   Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay is ready for a raid... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1