X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking the Raid... (Guilty Consience)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Shocking the Raid... (Guilty Consience) Empty
PostSubject: Shocking the Raid... (Guilty Consience)   Shocking the Raid... (Guilty Consience) Empty6/7/2011, 5:29 am

Since I won't have the time to properly make this for Guilty Consience, I'll post it now...

~The camera cuts backstage, where Jay Thorn is seen standing in front of a flat screen with a Guilty Conscience background with Jill Wagner. As the camera shows him, the crowd in the arena pops, making Jay look around as if to hear where the sound came from. He is wearing his wrestling gear and ring jacket, and is loosening up~
Jill Wagner: "Jay, up next you'll be challenging for the Extreme Fight Championship, a title that you have been more or less after ever since Super Force II. But to win that title, you have to go through a very capable Jake Adams. How are you feeling tonight?"
~Jay takes a breath and looks at Jill~
Jay Thorn: "How do I feel? I feel like the running is calm, cool, collected. Jake Adams thinks that he can send a phony in to the ring to take the Shock Drop for him and then Spear me. He didn't do that to injure me, he's not that stupid. Jake isn't stupid enough to think that a single Spear would take me out. What he wanted was for me to fear the Spear."
~Jay gets his crooked smirk on, which causes cheers from the audience, as he continues~
Jay Thorn: "But you see, that fact makes Jake stupid. That plan proves that Jake isn't as smart as he thinks he is. You see, over the last 18 or so months that I've been here, I've been in Ladder Matches, TLC Matches, Ultimate Submission Matches, Last Man Standing Matches, High-Wire Heaven Matches, Inferno Matches..... You name it, I've been through it."
~Jay looks down at his body, which is lean and built to go for a long time~
Jay Thorn: "This body has gone through steel, canvas, wood and fire. I have experienced more pain that should be humanly possible. And lived to talk about it. Compared to what I've been through, the Spear wasn't that bad."
~Jay's smile gets broader as the crowd chants his name~
Jay Thorn: "On the other hand, we have Jake Adams. A man so desperate to prove he's something that every single word he ever says is how he's better than everyone around him. How he's flawless. But I've looked into his eyes and seen the very thing he tried to instill in me. Fear."
~Jay turns to face the camera, talking to the audience and Jake, making the crowd pop a bit louder~
Jay Thorn: "You see, Jake.... I know for a fact that you fear the Shock Drop. Because as these people have come to learn over the time I've been here, you have learned that me hitting the Shock Drop would mean that you would lose the only thing in your life worth something. The Extreme Fight Championship."
~Jay smiles a bit more, but now the smile cold and uncaring as a winter night, causing the crowd to quiet down~
Jay Thorn: "Well, the running ends here Jake... Tonight in that ring you will go one on one with the Murder City Machine Gun... So let's see if you'll survive the Shock."
~The crowd goes wild as the camera cuts to ringside~
Back to top Go down

Shocking the Raid... (Guilty Consience)
Page 1 of 1