X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Worthy given up? (Guilty Conscience)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Has Worthy given up? (Guilty Conscience) Empty
PostSubject: Has Worthy given up? (Guilty Conscience)   Has Worthy given up? (Guilty Conscience) Empty6/12/2011, 12:26 pm

~XFA GM Worthy is in his office as XFW GM Courtney bursts in~
Courtney: "What are you playing at Worthy?"
Worthy: "No what are you playing at bursting into my office without knocking?"
Courtney: "Sorry about that Worthy, but I'm concerned as to why you are just sitting back and letting the network takeover the show as the old Worthy would have called that executive a “puny mortal” and Rogue Speared him through the wall."
Worthy: "Don't you see that them days have gone and that I'm a changed man now?"
Courtney: "I understand that your a firm believer in honor, respect and tradition the lucha libre way, but your letting the TWG Network walk over you."
Worthy: "What can I do as they can take the show off the air?"
Courtney: "What happened to that bad ass masked rebel who kidnapped me, tied me up, put me in a truck and drove it into the area? What happened to that psychotic masked jester who raised hell at YouTube HQ just because they removed his entrance video? What happened to that masked luchadore who not long after his XFW debut, went for the biggest guy on the roster in Legion, knowing full well he had no chance and used a loop-hole to take the heavyweight title from him? I'm sure that Worthy could think of something?"
~Worthy slams his fists on the desk and stands up~
Worthy: "Listen here Courtney, I am ashamed of my past and I will never go back to them days...now get out!!"
~Courtney walks up to Worthy and prods his chest with her finger after each word she says~
Courtney: "Why don't you make me?"
~Worthy pushes her away and shakes his head~
Worthy: "I know what your trying to do and it won't work as I've grown up and moved one."
~Courtney walks to the door shaking her head and stops to turn round suddenly~
Courtney: "Well good luck in your tag match today as I'm sure Mr and Mrs goody-too-shoes will do well against two monsters with no regard for the rules."
~Worthy walks up to Courtney who is standing at the door~
Worthy: "What is that supposed to mean?"
Courtney: "It means that all this talk about honor and tradition is holding you back and making you look weak."
Worthy: "Begone puny mortal!!"
~Worthy pushes Courtney out of the office and slams the door on her~
Courtney: "Welcome back Worthy."
~Courtney walks off smiling~
Back to top Go down

Has Worthy given up? (Guilty Conscience)
Page 1 of 1