X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty
PostSubject: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/17/2008, 7:20 pm

We now go backstage with the Jill with bleeding face

*After First Match*
Jill: bleeding face, tonight you will get your biggest singles match in your carreer against Rhyno for the Extreme Fight Championship, what are your thoughts?

bleeding face: well, it's going to be a good match, the only disadvantage for me is that he will have Pit Viper watching his back and Y2K and Travo couldn't make it here tonight because they are banned from the arena because they were mad about tag team match tonight between NLO and the dredded team of our GM and dark Shadow, I'll just have to watch my back tonight because my partners can't tonight, but I am still confident that I can win tonight.

Jill: that will be later tonight, good luck bleeding face

bleeding face: Thanks, I'll need it.

*later on in the show*

David Hood: Well, the first ever Extreme Championship Match will start in just a few moments

Matt Scott: Oh boy I can't wait!

David Hood: Wait quite, did you hear that

Matt Scott: Hear what?

David Hood: I must be hearing things, I thought I heard a metal door crashing

bleeding face and Rhyno are in the ring and David Hood grabs a Microphone

David Hood: I did hear a door crashing we have a backstage report with Jill now before this match starts

Jill: David, I am standing here where the biggest door into the arena has been broken down with this Dodge Ram Truck, we suspects are two people have drove in the arena and are now inside the building. Wait I just got report that the door is spraypainted with black spray paint writing CBK on the door and on several locker rooms such as NLO's locker room and Dark Shadows room. We have just confirmed that the people behind this have just spray painted the GM's office with CBK, the two people are wearing black clothing with CBK writen on the back and the words Domination on the front, they are wearing bandanas to cover their face but they are loose in the building.

David Hood: Well people, watch out for these two figures lets get this match started.

*During the Extreme Fight Championship match*

Rhyno stops for a moment to look up the ramp to see a security guard get thrown into the ramp blooded up, Then out comes one of the people walking down the ramp, the referee jumps out of the ring to throw him out. The other one jumps from the crowd...(GM desides the rest.)
The two people run backstage to hide from security

*During the Tag Team Match*

The Sentinel and Darkshadow are winning the match as the two people run down the ring and distract the two, as NLO starts fighting them again (GM desision)

*After That Match*

The Sentinel: Ok whoever you are, show yourselfs!

The two pull of the bandanas and appeared the Cold Blooded Killers who were banned from the arena as the laugh and leave the arena once finally, the Cold Blooded Killers invaded the first ever Pay Per Veiw of X-Force Wrestling!

Last edited by Y2K on 5/18/2008, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/17/2008, 7:58 pm

[For future reference her name is Jill, but thats ok. Good stuff.]
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/17/2008, 8:02 pm

[ok, i just totally drew a blank then lol]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/18/2008, 9:12 pm

[I just fixed it ok Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/18/2008, 9:42 pm

While we're on subject, is there a list of all the "other" XFW personnel somewhere? I can't locate one anywhere, but it would be nice to be able to put a real name in there instead of "interviewer" or whatever in the promos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/18/2008, 9:50 pm

Yeah post that somewhere gm please
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/18/2008, 10:40 pm

Sure, I'll post it in the Wrestler Info forum.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/18/2008, 11:02 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
Sure, I'll post it in the Wrestler Info forum.

Cool stuff. Saw it, and thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/18/2008, 11:31 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/19/2008, 12:41 pm

And ya GM, sorry we got into ur match, just get a little rivalry going, and because you kindof screwed us for the Tag Titles match
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/19/2008, 6:31 pm

No Problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/19/2008, 8:31 pm

ok sweet, good thing to cause i dont want to piss off the GM and be fired from the first brand i like lol
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/19/2008, 9:01 pm

Don't worry, your doing fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty5/19/2008, 11:01 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv   The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv Empty

Back to top Go down

The invasion of Guilty Conscience, 5/21 ppv
Page 1 of 1