X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull interview... (Guilty Consience)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull interview... (Guilty Consience) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull interview... (Guilty Consience)   Pitbull interview... (Guilty Consience) Empty6/7/2011, 7:29 am

I might as well get this done right now since I don't know how I'll have Jay's laptop at my use next week.

~The camera cuts to the interview section, where Pitbull is standing in front of a screen with Jill Wagner. He's wearing his wrestling gear and ring vest with a smile on his face~
Jill Wagner: "Pitbull, tonight you are facing the Universal-X Champion Vince Noir for the title. How prepared are you?"
~Pitbull smiles a bit more, which causes a pop from the crowd~
Pitbull: "I've fought this guy four times in one on one competition in the last two seasons and add to that the match at Super Force. If anyone here knows Vince's offense, it's me. So if you think I'm not prepared for Vince, you're not thinking long enough or hard enough."
~Jill seems a bit worried~
Jill Wagner: "While there seemed to be a nice respect between you guys at the start of the season, last week on XFW Vince revealed a real disrespect for you as well as the crowd. How did that make you feel?"
~Pitbull's smile is quickly gone as he answers~
Pitbull: "You know, it's kinda funny that Vince sees himself as better than me and seems to think that the fans are irrelevant. You see, before the Universal-X Title was cast into their rivalry, which meant I was cast into the mix, nobody really cared about Vince Noir versus John Deep. I mean, really. And before that, what impact has Vince had in this company?"
~Jill looks lost for words as Pitbull smiles~
Pitbull: "That's right. Nothing. And the reason I brought that up is because for all the time he's been here and all the time he's spent in some awesome company that was an unbelievable chance to shine, Vince has done nothing. And it's because he is the kind of guy who is a mechanic in the ring. That means that he can work great in the ring but doesn't have the ability to shine on his own."
~Pitbull takes the mic from Jill~
Pitbull: "Now you look at a guy like me. Me and Jay have been two of the highlighting stars in this company since we came here. Was it because we were given opportunities that Vince wasn't given?"
~Jill looks to answer but gets cut off by Pitbull~
Pitbull: "No. We have been on the level we are because we made the most of every single opportunity given to us and when they wouldn't give us an opportunity, we made the most out of nothing. Which was still more than Vince has been able to do with the opportunity he was handed with the championship."
~Pitbull looks at the camera, speaking to Vince directly~
Pitbull: "Well, Vince. You blew your chance to make an impact. So now I'm going to make my opportunity when I take that title from you and I do what us Thorns do best. I make it...And this division...mean something again."
~Pitbull gives Jill back the mic and walks off as the camera fades back to ringside~
Back to top Go down

Pitbull interview... (Guilty Consience)
Page 1 of 1