X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull pre-match interview... (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull pre-match interview... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull pre-match interview... (Aggression)   Pitbull pre-match interview... (Aggression) Empty4/10/2012, 2:36 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Marc Ellis is standing in front of the Aggression interview set~
Marc Ellis: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the Pitbull."
~The picture zooms out to show Pitbull standing next to Marc in his wrestling gear and ring jacket. He is brimming with a dark confidence of a man looking to do bad things~
Marc Ellis: "Now, Pitbull, at Super Force IV you'll be going one on one against your brother. What makes you think you can beat him again?"
~Pitbull looks at Marc and smiles~
Pitbull: "Because the Jay we've seen the last few months is pathetic. He's nothing. He's given up. You see, my brother is the toughest man anyone will ever meet. You can't break my brother."
~Pitbull laughs a bit as he continues to look at Marc~
Pitbull: "But that's not the Jay Thorn we've seen in the last few weeks. The Jay we've seen has allowed people to walk all over himself. He's been compromising. Conforming. And if that Jay Thorn steps in the ring with me, I'll murder him."
~Marc seems shocked at Pitbull's comments towards Jay~
Pitbull: "Now, I can see the judgement in you, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut before I break your jaw. Instead off explaining myself to a nobody like you, who doesn't deserve an explanation, let me talk about my match with Ale tonight."
~Pitbull turns his attention to the camera~
Pitbull: "Salkind. Your a good wrestler. But your not a Thorn. Your not my brother and you certainly aren't me. I will beat you tonight and if your lucky, you'll be able to walk home today without injury, just another loss. But whatever I do to you tonight, just know this. It isn't personal...I just don't care."
~The camera cuts back to ringside, where the crowd is booing deafeningly for Pitbull's change in attitude~
Back to top Go down

Pitbull pre-match interview... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1