X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to Raid their hopes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Time to Raid their hopes... Empty
PostSubject: Time to Raid their hopes...   Time to Raid their hopes... Empty4/26/2011, 3:15 pm

~Jake Adams is seen putting on his wristbands as Jill Wagner walks in mic a mic in her hand, wearing a lovely pink gown~
~The crowd boos massive crowd bellows a mixed reception as Jake gets up, facing Jill Wagner~
Jill: "Excuse me Jake but I would like to take some of your time and ask you a few questions..."
Jake: "Not a problem Jill just shoot on..."
~Jill smiles as Jake just displays a game look on his face~
Jill: "What are your thoughts on people saying that you stepped on the General Manager's throat and forced your way into XFA?"
~Jake is obviously doubtful of that question~
Jake: "Really Jill?? People are saying that?? How do I know if that's just you disguising your opinion?"
~Jill looks shocked as she tries to reply~
Jill: "No Jake its not like th..."
~Jake puts his finger on her lips and cuts her midway, calmly smiling and responding back~
Jake: "Don't worry Jill I'm just kidding with ya...I knew those dumb morons they call XFE fans would come up with another allegation to criticize me.....its too typical of them, I'm not shocked at all."
~The crowd boos big time as Jake looks at Jill~
Jake: "Forcing my way into the XFA roster...lets see, I politely demanded John Smith and Jack Roberts to come out and give me a title shot against poopinator....but they went ahead and tried to be heroes, and one of them is now in the hospital, and as we speak, one of the things on my mind right is if Jack Roberts will be joining his companion in the emergency room soon..."
~The crowd boos again as Jake gives a sly smile, and then keeps on talking~
Jake: "So I let them know that the man who beat Cryl at Chaos and Mayhem, is no small game. I let them know and I got what I wanted. Jack Roberts might think that he's winning this battle but he's not, Jake Adams, like always, will tackle the seemingly unstoppable, and overcome the odds, and be a winner."
~The crowd boos as Jake just shakes his head in disdain~
Jill: "And moving on to what is going to happen tonight, you're facing the Extreme Fight Champion and Jay Thorn in a TLC three way match for the Extreme fight championship. What are your thoughts?"
~Jake smiles bright as answers with arrogance~
Jake: "What are my thoughts?? Are you serious Jill? What kind of a question is that?? A nutless monkey could do a better job than you."
~The crowd laughs as Jill looks nervous~
Jake: "You don't need to know my thoughts Jill, everyone knows my well distinguished record in matches involving chairs, ladders and tables. I've been in them more than anyone and I've never lost one, not a single match. When I walk into a TLC match Jill, its a guarantee that you will see Jake Adams, raise his arms in victory as he stands on top of a ladder, being showered in the glory of the moment."
~The crowd boos big time as Jake's sly smile appears again~
Jake: "Jay Thorn and Booinator are walking in tonight with a lot of hopes and dreams of being the Star performer and the champion. And also all these flock of sheep people in the Madison Square Garden tonight (crowd boos at the cheap shot) have their own hopes and dreams, probably that they want Jake Adams to be put through dozens of table so he doesn't ever come back."
~The crowd cheers as Jake just ignores the reaction~
Jake: "Well their hopes and expectations aren't going to do anything. They're just going to remain hopes, and expectations, nothing more, nothing less. I am the Show Raider, all of their expectations will be raided. Jay Thorn's dreams, raided. Booinator's title reign, raided. Its all over for them. And trust me when I say this Jill, Jay Thorn and Booinator are walking into a slaughter, they are walking into my ground, they are walking into Jake Adams's environment. What you saw four days ago on XFA, will happen again when I decimate Thorn and Booinator with Tables, ladders, and chairs!"
~The crowd boos loud as the attack from XFA four days ago is mentioned~
Jake: "And then I will walk out of here, the new and deserving, Extreme Fight Champion!"
~The camera zooms in on Jake's determined face as it fades, going into the next segment~
Back to top Go down

Time to Raid their hopes...
Page 1 of 1