X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Ready for his Interview...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Not Ready for his Interview... Empty
PostSubject: Not Ready for his Interview...   Not Ready for his Interview... Empty12/3/2010, 9:51 pm

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing in the ring. The crowd cheers a bit since she is actually out at the ringside area~
Jaime Ray Newman: "World's Collide was a huge night for XFE but no one had a bigger night that my guest at this time, The XFE Heavyweight Champions of the World, Argo!!!"
~"What Ya Gonna Do?" by Lil Jon begins to blast throughout the arena. The crowd all quickly springs up from their seats and the crowd begins to go nuts. After a few seconds Argo walks out from the backstage area which causes the crowd the erupt in even louder cheers. Argo has his wrestling gear and an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt on. The camera man zooms in on Argo's waist and shows the XFE World Title Belt before zooming back out and watching Argo make his way to the ring. Argo poses, high fives and shakes hands with the fans. He stops and jumps on the apron setting off his pyro before entering the ring. Argo walks right up to Jaime who is standing in the ring with a smile on her face~
Jaime Ray Newman: "First things first congrats on retaining the World Title in the Elimination Chamber match at Worlds Collide."
~Jaime reaches the mic towards Argo for his comments. Argo smiles a bit~
Argo: "Thanks, the match was insane and in the end with a little help I managed to retain the biggest prize in the industry the XFE World Title so in the end it was a great night."
~Jaime pulls the mic back.~
Jaime Ray Newman: "You talk about the little help you received. Do you have any clue why Slugger decided to get involved in the match?"
~Jaime once again reaches the mic towards Argo who seems to be thinking about it~
Argo: "Honestly, I can't speak for Slugger and his actions. I know Worthy and his Rebel Nation have made many enemies and so that might have something to do with it."
~Argo motions that he is not 100% sure if he is right as Jaime pulls the mic back towards her~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well then let me ask you something you might know the answer to. After retaining your Belt against the top 5 contenders for your belt what do you think is next for you and your belt?"
~Jaime reaches the mic towards Argo again and this time Argo gets a look on his face showing that he still does not know the answer to the question~
Argo: "I should have thought about this interview a bit more before I came out here. I really don't know what the future of this belt and my title reign will have in store for me. The only thing I can say for certain is that whatever the future may hold, whoever it is that gets the next match against me best bring his best because I can promise that I will. You see XFW or XFA when it comes right down to it the fans of XFE are the greatest in the World."
~The crowd all cheers as Argo talks about how great they are. The crowd is cheering as Argo grabs the mic from Jaime and begins motioning to all the fans~
Argo: "All of you from the little kids, to the young adults to the parents and grandparents it is because of you that we get to live our dreams and it is my honor to come out here whenever I can, no matter if I am prepared for my interview or not and perform for you guys. It is because of each and everyone of you that Argo is..."
~Argo motions the mic towards the crowd who all erupts~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo gives the mic back to Jaime as 'What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena again. The crowd goes nuts and Argo quickly slides out of the ring and goes out into the crowd with the fans to shake hands and high five them. Argo stops and gets some picture with some fans as the crowd is going crazy. Before heading back to the backstage area, Argo holds the belt up amongst the crowd as the fans all crowd around him everyone going crazy and Argo has a huge smile on his face~
Back to top Go down

Not Ready for his Interview...
Page 1 of 1