X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 4:38 am

I made the edits needed, this should be right after Jake Adams RP)

~Jay is standing in the ring with a huge smile on his face as ringside hands are cleaning up confetti and streamers~
Brandon Routh: "Oh man, Jay might have been part of that hellicious TLC match at Super Force but it doesn't look like he's finished with Jake yet."
Reggie Miller: "After what he did at Super Force, I'm shocked just to see him walking about. Even though I don't like the man, I have to admit, all three in that match earned their respect at Super Force."
~As the ring is almost cleaned up, Jay Thorn goes to grab a mic so he can speak, only to be cut off by a "Thank you Jay" chant. He smiles a moment and as the crowd quiets down, he brings the mic up~
Jay Thorn: "Man, what a show last Wednesday?"
~The crowd pops for Super Force III as Jay smiles~
Jay Thorn: "I mean, Marcus Idol pulls one out against team Destiny...Excuse me, Destiny."
~The crowd boos at the mention of Destiny~
Jay Thorn: "Danny pulled the rug from under everyone in he's case again. I mean, you never really can tell what he's going to do next, can you?"
~Now a mixed boos and cheers are heard for Danny's actions~
Jay Thorn: "Then there was Pitbull having John in the Crippler with just seconds remaining, only for Vince to steal the win with a steel chair and then making John tap after Pitbull had him worked over."
~The crowd now boos at Vince for the way he won, with "D.A.S" chants putting a smile on Jay's face~
Jay Thorn: "Yes, we even had a D.A.S moment on the show."
~The crows pops~
Jay Thorn: "Then there was STB stealing one from Jeremy and Saint Patrik stealing one from Argo, both being for the World Titles."
~The crowd erupts now into deafening boos as Jay has a sarcastic grin on his face~
Jay Thorn: "Oh and then there was me coming within less then an inch of winning the Extreme Fight Championship, only for Jake to win the match with brass knucks."
~The boos continue as Jay holds his busted lip~
Jay Thorn: "Don't get me wrong, TLC is anything goes, so it was all fair but man. The theme for Super Force was really highway robbery at it's blatant best. I mean, a little worse production values and I could've sworn the show was booked by Vince Russo."
~The crowd doesn't really get the joke, with a silence falling~
Jay Thorn: "And you know, thanks to the TLC match, I have severely bruised ribs from flying through that barricade there."
~Jay points over to the ringside barrier, to the crowds cheers~
Jay Thorn: "I have both cheeks bruised from hitting a Shock Drop off the apron through a table on Boo. As you can see I have a busted lip from getting a ladder in the face. I have a stitches in my left side from a Boooo Bomb through a table. I had my shoulder separated from a fall off a ladder. And I got a concussion from what I think was a steel chair to the head while diving through the ropes."
~The crowd gives Jay a standing ovation and chants "Thank you Jay" again, as he smiles~
Jay Thorn: "And if you ask me would I do it again, in a heartbeat. Because not only did I come within a hair of winning the title, we did what we set out to do and stole the entire show."
~The crowd continues to cheer as Jay gets a more serious look on his face~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I know Super Force was only a couple of days ago, but I want to first of all congratulate Jake Adams for being the new Extreme Fight Champion, loved the party you had earlier by the way. I mean, especially towards the end the mood was through the roof. And in case you didn't quite get the message, you have my undivided attention now. And that's not the only thing I have for you, I also have a party gift for the champ. See, the GM's have decreed that, due to my performance at Super Force, it will be Jake Adams facing Jay Thorn for the Extreme Fight Championship at Guilty Conscience 2011!"
Brandon Routh: "Woah! With only 3 days from Super Force, Jay drops a bombshell. Jake Adams vs Jay Thorn at Guilty Conscience!"
Reggie Miller: "Looks like Jay still hasn't learned when to stay down."
~The crowd going wild for the match being announced, Jay throws the mic away and walks to the back~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 4/29/2011, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 4:46 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
I mean, a little worse production values and I could've swared the show was booked by Vince Russo."

Be nice... Wink Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 5:01 am

Can't break character in RP's. I absolutely loved Super Force. Very Happy

But you do have to admit there were a lot of what could be called cheap victories Wink
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 5:02 am

Well, at least you got a shot at Russo into an RP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 5:03 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
Can't break character in RP's. I absolutely loved Super Force. Very Happy

But you do have to admit there were a lot of what could be called cheap victories Wink

*cough worthy *cough

totally had that match won! Sad bloody ref!! he was tapping before the damn time ran out A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) 851223
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty4/28/2011, 5:11 am

Quote :
*cough worthy *cough

totally had that match won! Sad bloody ref!! he was tapping before the damn time ran out A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) 851223

You wish he did Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)   A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Machine Gun still aimed (XFA)
Page 1 of 1