X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP (jay thorn and boobinator)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

RP (jay thorn and boobinator) Empty
PostSubject: RP (jay thorn and boobinator)   RP (jay thorn and boobinator) Empty12/10/2009, 1:44 pm

~Danny Danger walks to the ring. His theme "Second Chance" plays as he slides in to the ring smirking. He calmly grabs a mic and looks angry~
Danny Danger: "All of a sudden rumors are popping up that in the young gunz division I'm already being struck out."
~The fans boo as Jay Thorn walks on to the entrance ramp~
Danny Danger: "You see people like Jay Thorn...These people don't respect me."
~The fans continue booing Jay~
Danny Danger: "Then Boobinator..."
~The fans cheer~
Danny Danger: "I get struck out as a talentless loser when those guys have a match."
(Jay take the floor)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: RP (jay thorn and boobinator)   RP (jay thorn and boobinator) Empty12/10/2009, 4:08 pm

Jay Thorn: "Danny, Danny, Danny...you wanna know why people don't respect you? Why I think of you as a stepping stone and at Natural Selection Boobinator commented you like you were just a distraction?"
~The crowd goes off at Jay, booing him out off the building~
Jay Thorn: "It's because when Sentinel put you in a one on one match with me, I put you down without a single signature or finishing maneuver and it really wasn't even much of a warm up. It's because at Natural Selection you got beat by Boobinator while we were still warming up. So what makes you think you could take me down? What makes you think you could kick Boobinator's ass? As far as I'm concerned, you haven't earned the right to even be in the ring with us."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: RP (jay thorn and boobinator)   RP (jay thorn and boobinator) Empty12/11/2009, 6:19 pm

Danny Danger: "That's where you're wrong Jay you see today I unleash my force upon you today you go down!"
~A man in a mask walks out and attacks Jay Thorn~
Danny Danger: "Jay I thought you realized that I'm not some kid...I am the one the only Danny Danger!"
~STB slips into the ring behind Danny Danger. Danny Danger turns around when he realizes someone is standing behind him. As he's turning around STB kicks him in the stomach and hits him with a SIMPLY DEVASTATING~
~STB picks up the mic Danny Danger was holding and looks around at the crowd as they are almost in shock~
STB: "Jay, I'm sorry I interrupted your conversation but that poor sap was boring me to death."
~Jay kind of smirks at the crowd and is openly amused at the STB's sarcasm~
STB: "I guess all you pukes are happy to see that I am no longer carrying the Young Gunz title?"
~The crowd starts cheering, clapping, and whistling~
STB: "And I guess you are even happier that The Sentinel didn't see fit to give me a rematch tonight for my Title?"
~The fans continue cheering and clapping~
STB: "Instead he has placed me in a tag team match with Jay Thorn against my own brother and the idiot who made the mistake of stealing my title. Playtime, you almost gained my respect for figuring out a way to win the championship, until I realized it took five of you to pry the title from my hands. Tonight, though there will not be any outside interference. As you saw earlier Jay and I have already taken out all your cronies. They have already gotten a taste of what you'll be getting for crossing me."
~STB looks around with a look of satisfaction on his face as he looks down at the fallen Danny Danger~
STB: "Danny, if you can hear me you really weren't even worthy of being a target. But since you wanted to be part of the Young Gun Division so badly, I figured what the hell I didn't want you to feel left out."
~STB shoves Danny's head with his boot as he is grinning. The crowd is booing and you can hear the occasional vulgar name directed at STB~
STB: "So far tonight, Jay and I have devoured the entire Young Gunz Division except for our opponents. We're saving them for the main course. Boo, understand that I will show you no mercy, you may be my brother but I've told you before, if you're not with me you're against me. Last week I didn't see you coming down to help me when I had five guys mugging me. You were probably off signing autographs, kissing ass with your new TXF buddies."
~The crowd starts chanting TXF, TXF, ......~
STB: "Playtime, that leaves you. Tonight you'll pay the price for crossing me. By the time I get through with you, you'll be crawling on your hands and knees begging me to take my title back. Truthfully though I don't need it. I've destroyed everyone in the division in the ring and out of the ring. I don't have anything left to prove. The only person left standing in the division will be Jay Thorn. He has more class and more talent than all the rest of you pathetic idiots put together. He will be your next Young Gunz Champion."
~A chorus of boos rings out with a few cheers mixed in. STB looks around at the crowd with a sly crooked grin~
STB: "You can like or not. It really doesn't matter, but it will come to pass because I'm S T B, Simply The Best."
~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB exits the ring up the ramp to where Jay Thorn is standing and they walk to the back together~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP (jay thorn and boobinator)   RP (jay thorn and boobinator) Empty

Back to top Go down

RP (jay thorn and boobinator)
Page 1 of 1