X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty1/26/2010, 7:24 pm

(not sure how I have time here so I thought I would start this already)
~The camera cuts to the parking lot where we see a fiery orange Corvette Z06 with tinted windows drive up. After a moment Jay Thorn steps out wearing his leather jacket, light jeans and shades and we hear feint roaring from the fans. Jay picks up his Young Gunz title from the front seat before going to get his bag from the trunk. As Jay is walking to the arena, Jaime Ray Newman comes up with a microphone~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay, last time we saw you, you were laid out by Boobinator at the end of the season, how are you feeling now and what are you planning for tonight?"
Jay Thorn: "You'll hear it once I get in the ring like everyone else."
~Jay walks off without even looking at Jaime as the crowd cheers~
Reggie Miller: "Woah, the champ seems pissed."
Brandon: "Definitely. I can't wait to hear what he has on his mind."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty1/26/2010, 7:48 pm

~The lights dim a bit and we hear a barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Hit The Floor" by Bullet For My Valentine with the lights flashing red and white along with the music. The electricity in the building suddenly goes up as the fans are on their feet for Jay Thorn who makes his way to the ring still wearing his jeans, leather jacket and shades, holding the Young Gunz title on his right shoulder~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the Young Gunz champion of the world, the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn!"
~In an unusual display, Jay quickly walks in the ring and with only a feint smile takes the mic from Olivia and does not pose for the fans~
Jay Thorn: "Cut the damn music, cut it!"
~The music fades out as the fans get silent to hear what Jay has on his mind~
Jay Thorn: "Let's get right down to business, Boobinator! You (censored), you tried to take me out at the end of the last season. I admit that I've done some attacks and harsh things in the back but never have I tried to take you're livelihood from you. Now, I was content on giving you you're rematch at the next PPV and get this over with. But you just had to take it that one step further, didn't you? Well, as of now, not only will I beat you to defend my title at the next PPV, I will stop at nothing to take you're life."
~The fans erupt into a standing ovation for the champions determination before settling down as Jay motions for quiet~
Jay Thorn: "Now, as far as you're accomplice Danny is concerned, Pitbull will start his punishment tonight in a steel cage. But it doesn't end there no, no, no. Because I've been decreed that I can't have you one on one before our title match, how about you team up with the little (censored) next Wednesday at XFW against me and my brother?"
~The crowd starts to chant for the Thorn Brothers as Jay surveys the crowd before signaling that he's not done~
Jay Thorn: "It doesn't end for you there either Danny, because next week, I punish you one on one. Because I said that I would reward active members of our division with title shots. And guess what, I accept your challenge for a ladder match!"
~The crowd erupts for the prospect of seeing Jay vs Danny in a ladder match~
Jay Thorn: "So what that means is Boo, Danny, you guys are just a couple of dead men walking and you're time is about to run out. Tick tock.... tick.....tock."
~The crowd erupts as "Hit The Floor" begins to play and Jay exits the ring and walks up the ramp to the back~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty1/28/2010, 12:37 pm

edit

Last edited by DannyDanger on 2/7/2010, 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty2/4/2010, 3:39 am

good job Jay
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty2/4/2010, 3:43 am

~Nazareth's Hair of the Dog begins to play and Boo makes his way out to the stage~
~Boo's are heard throughout the crowd~
Boo: "Well hi Jay, I'm glad to see you're up moving around. I was starting to get worried that maybe you had decided this business wasn't for you and I wouldn't have the pleasure of removing my title from around your waist."
~Chants for Jay start up anew~
Boo: "And Jay as far as a tag match this Wednesday, I don't see it happening. We had an agreement that we wouldn't meet until the PPV. I'm a man of my word and I don't think I could go back on that commitment. Besides that I don't think the Sentinel wants to risk you getting hurt like the last time we were in a tag match. He would lose the main attraction for his PPV and we can't have that now can we."
~The crowd starts chanting You Suck at Boo~
Boo: "But Jay don't fret. I'm sure I can find Danny a partner in the back that would love a shot at you. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty2/4/2010, 3:59 am

~Jay grabs the mic out of Boobinator's hand and gets in Boobinator's face, the crowd going wild and a chant of "Kill him Jay" starts~
Jay Thorn: "I say you're damn lucky that I'll get stripped of my title if I touch you outside of a match before the Pay-Per-View."
~The crowd starts to boo and chant "Let Them Fight"~
Jay Thorn: "Now, there are two ways I can get my hands on you before that and the tag team match was one. But if you want someone else to take a bullet for you, go ahead."
~Jay backs up a bit before taking his shades off and paces back and forth a bit like a caged animal, not taking his eyes off Boo~
Jay Thorn: "The other option is simpler. How would you like to finish this right now? Come on, hit me! You lose the shot at the PPV but we finish this. How bout it? I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty2/4/2010, 4:29 am

~Boo grins slyly at Jay~
Boo: "Finish it now? Just when we're starting to have fun? I don't think so. I would much rather watch you squirm and look behind every corner for the next month. That sounds like a whole lot more fun to me. Besides that why should I give you anything you want after you stole the title from me. No you're going to suffer up to the very moment that you hand my title over to me. And as far as the tag match goes you're all about giving guys a shot why don't we give Big Cop a shot at you."
~The crowd starts chanting You Are Scared at Boo~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty2/4/2010, 6:54 am

Jay Thorn: "Boobinator, I'm gonna level with you. I did get a tainted win at Chaos N' Mayhem. But the fact of the matter is that you are getting a rematch for the title and after your attack last time, I don't feel anything for the way you lost. And facts say that you've never beaten me on PPV. You're a choke-artist. And when we meet again, the same thing will happen again."
~The fans start chanting Loser at Boo~
Jay Thorn: "Always remember that the Young Gunz-division is my house. You are the most dominant wrestler in the division, but I am the smartest. And in that ring, brains will always win in the end."
~"Hit the Floor" begins to play as Jay puts his shades back on and walks to the back, leaving Boo standing on the stage~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)   Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn arrives/in-ring promo (first XFA of the season)
Page 1 of 1