X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem)   Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem) Empty1/17/2010, 3:55 pm

~"Walk" by Pantera Starts to play while Purple light engulfs the arena and Pitbull walks in the ring wearing a Border City Bad Boys t-shirt and wrestling tights, the crowd starts to cheer as makes his way in the ring~
Maria Menounos: "Ladiiies and Gentlemeen, Welcome Joel Thoorn, the Pitbull!"
~Pitbull climbs over the rope in the ring and does few poses in center of the ring. Pitbull grabs mic from the ground and smiles~
Pitbull: "Like you all know after I came in the company, nothing stayed the same in the young gunz division."
~Fans are listening interested~
Pitbull: "Because you already saw how I first beat Big Cop then I beat Danny and last week I beat and Big Cop again in tag match. And today I'm going to beat Danny again in an I quit match."
~The crowd starts to shout mixed cheers and boos. Pitbull signals for the fans to stop~
Pitbull: "Like it or not tonight I'm going to rip his arm off, and I can promise that I'm not the one who is going to say I quit tonight."
~Pitbull's fans starts to shout "Danny's going to give up!"~
Pitbull: "Like I always say I'm the best young star in the company."
~Pitbull drops the mic and starts to pose~
(Danny your turn)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem)   Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem) Empty1/18/2010, 1:09 pm

~"Night of the hunter" by 30 seconds to mars blares all over the arena and Danny Danger walks out wearing his signature Danger means no limits T shirt and Black wrestling tights~
Danny: "Pitbull...Pitbull...Pitbull...all of these people they don't respect us. They only respect Jay and Boo not us. When they hear Young Gunz division, Jay and Boo pops into their minds not Danny and Joel!"
~The fans start to boo wildly at the direction of Danny~
Danny: "Shut the hell up!!! Pitbull I know you know these people don't respect you, and later tonight when we fight, I hope you realize whats going on!"
~Night of the hunter continues as Danny walks off backstage, then he turns and with a smirk and says~
Danny: "I know I do."
Back to top Go down

Pitbull in-ring promo (Chaos'N'Mayhem)
Page 1 of 1