X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull pre-match... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull pre-match... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull pre-match... (XFW)   Pitbull pre-match... (XFW) Empty9/20/2011, 9:29 am

~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Pitbull is standing by next to Jill Wagner. He is wearing his wrestling gear, ring jacket and the Universal-X Championship around his waist~
Jill Wagner: "Pitbull, your up next in a match against an old foe of yours and Jay's in Diamond troy Justice. Now with you facing one half of the former adversaries of the D.A.S and with the situation with John Deep, how are you going to even hope to focus tonight?"
~Pitbull takes a deep breath and looks down on the Universal-X Championship around his waist~
Pitbull: "It comes with being a champion. You don't always get what you want and sometimes you have to make do with what your given."
~Pitbull now looks up to the camera~
Pitbull: "I wanted John Deep. I wanted to take my frustration, my aggression and my sheer anger out on him. I wanted to stretch him out until he snapped. I wanted to choke him until he was white and motionless. But I didn't get that. Instead, what I got was you Diamond troy Justice."
~Pitbull doesn't shed a smile, nor a tear. He looks into the camera with cold blue eyes without a shred of emotion, but anger clearly boiling beneath the surface~
Pitbull: "See, this is a perfect example of right place.... wrong time.... DTJ, we could have a classic for this Universal-X Championship. We could have a show stealing match and send these fans home happy. But instead you catch me at a time when I don't care about stealing the show."
~The rage within Pitbull is about to explode as the camera zooms in~
Pitbull: "I didn't get John Deep. So for tonight... You'll have to do. And since Matt seems to think that us submission technicians here are all one trick ponies stealing our set from a drunk-off-his-ass has been, I think I'll crack out a new move tonight. And the game plan is simple DTJ. Tonight I'm choking you out. And the reason I'm telling you.... is because there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."
~Pitbull pushes the camera away and walks off as the camera fades out~
David Hood: "Looks like the champ is planning to make an example tonight. And he says he's doing it with an all new hold."
Matt Scott: "I guess he's got a new variation of the Ankle Lock. He should just quit while he's ahead."
Back to top Go down

Pitbull pre-match... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1