X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull before his match... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull before his match... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull before his match... (XFA)   Pitbull before his match... (XFA) Empty3/9/2011, 5:37 am

~The camera cuts backstage where Pitbull is standing by with Jaime Ray Newman in front of an XFA logo~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Joel, earlier tonight your brother Jay had a outbreak in the State of Flux locker room before his match with Morbid Distruction. Care to comment on his situation?"
~Pitbull sighs and looks at Jaime with a business look~
Pitbull: "Jay needs to take his head out of his "Murder City Machine Gun" ass and recognize that it isn't State of Flux and it isn't me that's causing him trouble. He's tripping over his own ass and can't handle it because he thinks of himself like the second coming or something."
~Pitbull smiles a bit before continuing~
Pitbull: "Although I can appreciate the fact that he is ready to be straight up and say that we don't need anyone's help in dealing business. We never have and never will."
Jaime Ray Newman: "What about your match tonight? Your facing Diamond Troy Justice in a Hardcore match just days before Chaos 'N' Mayhem?"
~Pitbull gets a smirk on his face again~
Pitbull: "You mean Diamond Tool Justice? The same guy who left the XFE just to be the General Managers enforcer on OcW? Now he wants to come back and call us punks and say we're no problem?"
~Pitbull smiles a bit as he gets a mixed reaction from the live crowd~
Pitbull: "He and Morbid are the very definition of everything that me and my brother have been accused of being. And I don't care if he's friends with Slug, I don't care if he's a vet, I don't even care where he's been..."
~Pitbull takes a short break and looks directly into the camera as if staring into Diamond Troy Justice's eyes~
Pitbull: "Because Diamond, when I look at you calling yourself an athlete, it makes me sick. So get your beer belly of the Miami boozer cruiser, because you got a hot date in the sunshine state. And it's with an angry Pitbull."
~Pitbull walks off the screen as a faint "Pitbull" chant can be heard~
Back to top Go down

Pitbull before his match... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1