X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW)   Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW) Empty7/18/2011, 4:31 am

~"Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the arena speakers as purple light engulfs the arena, causing the fans to jump to their feet~
David Hood: "This is why X-Force Entertainment is the longest running wrestling company around! Where else do you get to see a title defended on free TV?"
Matt Scott: "Oh man, its this guy. Wake me up when its over?"
~Pitbull makes his way out in his wrestling gear with the Universal-X Championship fastened around his waist to a standing ovation~
David Hood: "You have got to be kidding, Matt?"
Maria Menounos: "This following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 15 minute time limit and it is for the XFE Universal-X Championship! Making his way out first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the defending Universal-X Champion, the 'Pitbull' Joel Thorn!!!"
Matt Scott: "What do you mean, David? Look at this guy, he's a loser, a nobody! Why would anyone want to watch him?!"
~Pitbull makes his way down the ramp with a smile on his face before jumping up to the apron and climbing through the ropes into the ring. He then goes on to pose at each turnbuckle, holding the Universal-X Championship high, causing the crowd to burst into more cheers~
Pitbull: "Boston, Massachusetts...."
~The crowd pops for the mention of their hometown~
Pitbull: "This is the part of the show where the 'entertainment' fans who came here for the drama go to the concession stands to fill up on their popcorn and sodas and whatever unhealthy foods their into, just like 'Awful' Matt Scott here...."
~The crowd boos at Matt's name~
Matt Scott: "Hey, that's 'Awesome' Matt Scott!"
Pitbull: "And the true wrestling fans check that the edge of their seat is fine because you are in for some of the best wrestling on this planet!"
~The crowd cheers for Pitbull's attitude as he stands firm in the middle of the ring~
Pitbull: "You see, tonight it's going to be yours truly defending this belt against John Deep one on one. And I know what people are saying, "John's an under card talent" or "John isn't entertaining enough to be champion" or "John hasn't been in any major storyline, why should he be given a title shot?"
~Pitbull smiles with a glance to the back~
Pitbull: "Well, newsflash boys! I don't know about everyone in the back, but I do know about these fans and I do know about myself. I know that I didn't get into this business to see a fat guy and a cheap Bossman rip-off be a big deal because they got played by the same guy who ripped them off into making him a world champion! I didn't get into this business to watch how the world title gets thrown back and forward mainly for the reason of who can buy himself more stooges! And I sure as hell didn't get into this business to see a spoiled brat make our former boss into his man-slave!"
~Pitbull starts now to pace back and forth as the crowd chants "We want wrestling"~
Pitbull: "I got into this business because we are not overpaid soap opera actors but because we are some of the best wrestling talents on the planet! And the reason that I defend this title each and every week and will continue to do so is because I haven't forgotten why this and every other title means something. The only reason it means something is because the best athletes in the world continue to give their best effort to hold it!"
~The chants for Pitbull and wrestling keep getting louder and louder as Pitbull turns to face the back~
Pitbull: "So if you guys want the World Heavyweight Championship to stand simply for who happens to have the most money or the best catchphrase, I can't help you. But this title has been forgotten for too damn long and it's about damn time we bring wrestling back, even if it is to just one division! So John Deep, you may not have an awesome catchphrase and your promos might be in Deep Trouble, but you are a tremendous talent. And because of that, I am giving you a shot at this title."
~Pitbull comes over to the ramp side ropes and leans over~
Pitbull: "So come down, let's shake hands and show the world what wrestling truly is. And once we're done in this ring, win, lose or draw, I will extend my hand for you to shake once again like a man."

(John?)
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW)   Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW) Empty7/18/2011, 11:01 am

~"Beat You Down" by Downstait starts to play as John Deep shows at the ramp. He makes his way to the ring and throw the T-Shirt into the crowd~
Maria Menounos: "And introducing the challenger he's from Las Vegas in Nevada weighing 210 pounds John Deep!!!"
~John Deep takes microphone and steps to the ring~
John Deep: "You see Joel, maybe I don't have perfect catchphrase maybe my promos are bad, maybe I'm not a perfect guy to represent XFE but I don't care. You see I learned something, when you was winning the Tag Team title with Jay, when you beat Vince Noir and win Universal X title, I was staring at you at home and I learned something. That it really doesn't matter how hard you try, the most important thing is what people think about you and how many they will buy your T-Shirts, bands and other stuff. Don't mind but I wont shake hands with you. I even like you Pitbull but there is one thing that piss me off, it's that how much this people loves you. How kids admire you, I always wanted to be fans hero but it's failed. People said that I don't have enough charisma to become star and they were right but instead of charisma I have a uncommon skills and technique and I will show it, NOW."
~John Deep throw microphone down and warm up before the bell~
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW)   Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW) Empty7/18/2011, 8:21 pm

Nice John I like it...good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW)   Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitbull's pre-match promo (XFW)
Page 1 of 1