X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan vs Ryino Promo for 26th July Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan vs Ryino Promo for 26th July Match Empty
PostSubject: Quan vs Ryino Promo for 26th July Match   Quan vs Ryino Promo for 26th July Match Empty7/21/2008, 6:19 am

{{This is just a re-hash of the D01 promo I did the other day. In case nothing else developes prior to the semi final}}

[[Elisha Cuthbert, XFA Interviewer is waiting in the corridors behind The Saint Petersburg Times Forum looking for arriving wrestlers when she sees Quan and Qui arriving]]

Elisha Cuthbert: “Quan. Good to see you Can you confirm rumours that you have been sick and unable to training this week?”

Qui: “He wont answer that. Quan is in fine shape and will be ready for tonight, don’t you worry.”

[[Quan looks at Qui and puts his hand on his shoulder to calm him down]]

Quan: “Its OK Elisha. Rumours are rumours and will always circulate. What I can confirm is that I have been on a strict diet of Crisped Pig's Ears, Tongue and Cheeks cooked in pear brandy. I feel fighting fit.”

[[Quan flexes a bicep as if to emphasise the point]]

Elisha: “Sounds lovely. What do you know about your rival Ryino?”

Quan: “Not much to be honest. He can bench press a serious amount but I am not sure about his technique”

Elisha: “You are not worried about going up against someone clearly stronger than you?”

Quan: “No Elsiha. As we say in Mongolia, When the moon is low and the night cricket sing, even the greased piglet is caught by the desert eagle. I can take him”

Elisha: “Right…ok… thanks. Also I have heard rumours about new finishers you have prepared?”

Quan: “I have had Qui here make sure that the announcers know the names of my new finishers. Moves that are already famous amongst my fans. You will have to wait until later tonight to see them for yourself.”

Elisha: “OK Quan, Thanks for your time.”

Quan: “No problem Elisha, and wait. Qui has a present here for you…”

[[Qui rummages through a series of kit bags to produce an earthen wear pot tied up with strips of linen cloth and presents it to Elisha]]

Elisha :”Err, thanks. What is it?” [[Holding the parcel at arms length]]

Quan: “Pressed Ox tongue. Delicious sliced into sandwiches. Consider it a welcome to XFA present. You should try some, it will do you some good. Put some flesh on those bones”.

[[Quan and Qui exit leaving Elisha looking unsure as to what to do with the ‘gift’]]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan vs Ryino Promo for 26th July Match
Page 1 of 1