X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan Promo Empty
PostSubject: Quan Promo   Quan Promo Empty7/1/2008, 4:29 am

[[Camera starts rolling to show Quan sitting in front of the black board in a kindergarten class on a chair clearly designed for a child. The children all sit quietly with their teacher off to one side. One child is wearing a Quan t-shirt. Quan himself is in his full show outfit including a black silk battle robe and cape that flows for meters behind him. Behind him are a series of handprint finger painting pictures and a chart of ‘the animals of the world’.]]

Teacher: “Now class please say thank you to Quan for coming to visit us today. Lets give him a round of applause” [excited applause from the class] “and also a big hand for Billy who wrote to Mr Quan to invite him here to be his show and tell guest” [class claps and Billy stands up to flex his muscles].

Teacher: “Thank you Mr Quan for visiting today. Our class has prepared questions for you.”

Little Girl # 1: “Mister Quan. I am Alice and I am 4 and a half years old. When I grow up I want to be a sheet metal worker. My question to you is. Do you like being a wrestler?”

Quan: “Hello Alice and hello class. Yes I like it very much. Although I must admit that when I joined X-Force wrestling I had imagined that I would be fighting honourable opponents for the honour of victory and title belts. So far with one or two exceptions I have fought ignorant gnomes for the single pleasure of smashing them to bits [[Teacher looks a little concerned]]. I guess the lesson from this is that you don’t always get what you want, and don’t let bad people stop you enjoying your dream job”.

[[The teacher smiles and points to the next child]]

Little boy #1: “Mr Quan. You were not wrestling at Stable Warfare. Why not?”

Quan: “Yes I am sorry about that. It appears that that show while successful was the first show in XFW not to sell out. I guess the loss of Quan-fans is a more serious thing than expected. I think it happened so that I can be fresh to have exciting matches in the new Forceful Aggression show.”

[[The teacher nods and points to the next child]]

Little girl #2: “Mister Quan. I am Maggie and I am 4. Who is your favourite wrestler in X-Force?”

Quan: “Good question. I would like to say DANTE because he is my new boss on Forceful Aggression but I don’t believe in being a sycophant. I think it is my tag partner The Slugger. He is a little out of control but a good man and stands up to bullies as all of you should.”

Teacher: “Now Billy you get the final question”.

Billy: “Quan. You have the greatest moves in X Force and my brother says you are the best because you are fair and good and my Dad thinks you are the best becasue you like barbeques why aren’t you X-Force Champion and Tag Champion and the champion of everything?”

Quan: “Well Billy. Those titles are a big deal in wrestling. You need to work hard for a long time just to get to be a #1 contender. Titles are hard to win but even harder to lose. I promise you that someday I will win a title in X-force and when I will do I will dedicate it to your whole kindergarten class”.

[[Cheers from the kids]]

Teacher: “Now kids, Quan has agreed to go in the playground and show some wrestling moves and sign autographs. Lets give him a big round of applause”

[[Segment ends]]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan Promo
Page 1 of 1