X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009   Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009 Empty2/25/2009, 9:37 am

Its long. I know!! Sorry!

*The lights dim in the arena and a low rumble can be heard over the sound system. The big screen plays a sped up film of heavy dark thunder clouds rolling across the sky. As the rumble grows the sound of a gong can be heard ringing through out the arena.

As the gong strikes a second time a figure can be seen in a wheelchair being pushed to the top of the entrance ramp. It appears to be Quan dressed in heavy robe with a dark hood. The sounds of gasps can be heard from the crowd as the former champ appears to be incapacitated in the wheelchair. Slowly Quan raised his hands and lifts the hood of his robe. As the hood sweeps back a large, wicked looking grin can be seen on his face! At that second the light in the arena go up and Quan jumps to his feet, the wheelchair tumbling behind him.

Quan runs at a sprint down the entrance ramp and then hits a springboard and leaps high in the air. With almost impossible hang-time he loops through the air in a swan dive, and curls up to land at the last moment in the centre of the ring. The impact of shi landing shakes the ring and as he straightens up he quickly runs to mount one of the turnbuckles to the delight of the crowd.*

Brandon: "Look like Quan is making a point with his entrance to show that he is top physical shape as our new season starts."

Reggie: "Yes Brandon, lots of talk about a mystery illness at the end of last season costing him the Aggression title. Personally I think he was just afraid of what Alsop might do to him."

Brandon: "It did end up being an epic title match , ending with Alsop leaving an open door for a rematch. Let’s see what the wild man has to say"

Quan:”Good evening ladies and gentlemen. First may I reassure you. I stand before you fit and strong. Its is true that just a few weeks ago I was struck down by a mystery sickness. But, just as a forest fire can clear away the dead wood to leave room for new growth, I now stand before you stronger, faster and more focused than ever before. To all my opponents I say “Her comes the beast from Mongolia, Soon he’s gonna be all-over-ya”.

“Seriously, a message for all the wrestlers hoping to make a mark in the next few weeks. I have made a mark in this federation by winning with honor and dignity. Our current champion also carries the belt with honor and integrity. Far too many here think they can take honors which they have not earned through intimidation, fear and dishonesty. I promise all the fans here to stand up to these bandits and hoodlums and keep our federation something to be proud of.”

Brandon: "Who do you think he is branding bandits Reggie? Surely he must have someone in mind."

Reggie: "Not sure Brandon. But what I do know is that there are enough wrestlers in this fed happy to bend the rules to get what they want."

Quan: “Now you have given me a warm welcome tonight. I wonder how you might feel about the next guy to come down to the ring? Put your hand together for….YOUR AGGRESION CHAMPION, Jeremey Alsop……

"Time and Time Again" by Papa Roach blasts over the arena. The crowd erupt into choruses of boos.

Brandon: "Oh not him again."

Reggie: "What's wrong with Justin? Its nice to have a fresh attitude around here."

Justin Alsop walks out with a smirk across his face. He heads to the ring staring a hole through Quan who is looking a little confused. Justin jumps into the ring and snatches the mic from Quan who quickly gets into a fighting stance expecting a fight. Justin starts to laugh.

Justin: "Dear Quan. You really think I'm going to fight you? What a waste of time that would be. No one would recognize you once I'm finished."

The Crowd is deafening with boos.

Justin: "I'm out here instead of Jeremy because let's face it. Jeremy isn't coming out. I've made sure about that."

Quan's voice can't be heard on the mic as he says something to Justin.

Justin: "Do you want say something? I think your actions speak louder than words. After all, you are now faster, stronger and more focused than ever before."

Quan is now trying to hold back his anger. He walks over to the turnbuckle closest to Emmanuelle and asks for a mic.

Justin: "Oh no Quan is gonna speak again. Someone help me as I might fall asleep with boredom."

Quan looks at Justin.

Quan:”Fight you? No no. Justin. or should I call your junior Alsop? No, if I fight you, I would hospitalize you. If you like mushy food and peeing through a tube, then by all means, BEG for a match against me.

You don’t interest me boy. Not your attention grabbing stunts. Nor your disrespect of the greatest champions this fed has ever seen.

Now by all means go and sit at ring side. In Just a few seconds a real wrestler will be out here. Your brother, to defend his TITLE against a serious contender. You might learn something. Other wise get out of my sight…”

Justin:”I have wasted enough time here looser. You enjoy your match. Two has-beens, going through the motions. Id rather watch paint dry.”

*Justin drop his microphone and walks off up the ramp to a chorus of boos from the crowd.*
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009   Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009 Empty2/27/2009, 1:21 am

I didn't think it was too long. Edited for squiggles

~The lights dim in the arena and a low rumble can be heard over the sound system. The big screen plays a sped up film of heavy dark thunder clouds rolling across the sky. As the rumble grows the sound of a gong can be heard ringing through out the arena.

As the gong strikes a second time a figure can be seen in a wheelchair being pushed to the top of the entrance ramp. It appears to be Quan dressed in heavy robe with a dark hood. The sounds of gasps can be heard from the crowd as the former champ appears to be incapacitated in the wheelchair. Slowly Quan raised his hands and lifts the hood of his robe. As the hood sweeps back a large, wicked looking grin can be seen on his face! At that second the light in the arena go up and Quan jumps to his feet, the wheelchair tumbling behind him.

Quan runs at a sprint down the entrance ramp and then hits a springboard and leaps high in the air. With almost impossible hang-time he loops through the air in a swan dive, and curls up to land at the last moment in the centre of the ring. The impact of his landing shakes the ring and as he straightens up he quickly runs to mount one of the turnbuckles to the delight of the crowd.~

Brandon: "Look like Quan is making a point with his entrance to show that he is top physical shape as our new season starts."

Reggie: "Yes Brandon, lots of talk about a mystery illness at the end of last season costing him the Aggression title. Personally I think he was just afraid of what Alsop might do to him."

Brandon: "It did end up being an epic title match , ending with Alsop leaving an open door for a rematch. Let’s see what the wild man has to say"

Quan:”Good evening ladies and gentlemen. First may I reassure you. I stand before you fit and strong. Its is true that just a few weeks ago I was struck down by a mystery sickness. But, just as a forest fire can clear away the dead wood to leave room for new growth, I now stand before you stronger, faster and more focused than ever before. To all my opponents I say “Her comes the beast from Mongolia, Soon he’s gonna be all-over-ya”.

“Seriously, a message for all the wrestlers hoping to make a mark in the next few weeks. I have made a mark in this federation by winning with honor and dignity. Our current champion also carries the belt with honor and integrity. Far too many here think they can take honors which they have not earned through intimidation, fear and dishonesty. I promise all the fans here to stand up to these bandits and hoodlums and keep our federation something to be proud of.”

Brandon: "Who do you think he is branding bandits Reggie? Surely he must have someone in mind."

Reggie: "Not sure Brandon. But what I do know is that there are enough wrestlers in this fed happy to bend the rules to get what they want."

Quan: “Now you have given me a warm welcome tonight. I wonder how you might feel about the next guy to come down to the ring? Put your hand together for….YOUR AGGRESION CHAMPION, Jeremey Alsop……

~"Time and Time Again" by Papa Roach blasts over the arena. The crowd erupt into choruses of boos.~

Brandon: "Oh not him again."

Reggie: "What's wrong with Justin? Its nice to have a fresh attitude around here."

~Justin Alsop walks out with a smirk across his face. He heads to the ring staring a hole through Quan who is looking a little confused. Justin jumps into the ring and snatches the mic from Quan who quickly gets into a fighting stance expecting a fight. Justin starts to laugh.~

Justin: "Dear Quan. You really think I'm going to fight you? What a waste of time that would be. No one would recognize you once I'm finished."

~The Crowd is deafening with boos.~

Justin: "I'm out here instead of Jeremy because let's face it. Jeremy isn't coming out. I've made sure about that."

~Quan's voice can't be heard on the mic as he says something to Justin.~

Justin: "Do you want say something? I think your actions speak louder than words. After all, you are now faster, stronger and more focused than ever before."

~Quan is now trying to hold back his anger. He walks over to the turnbuckle closest to Emmanuelle and asks for a mic.~

Justin: "Oh no Quan is gonna speak again. Someone help me as I might fall asleep with boredom."

~Quan looks at Justin.~

Quan:”Fight you? No no. Justin. or should I call your junior Alsop? No, if I fight you, I would hospitalize you. If you like mushy food and peeing through a tube, then by all means, BEG for a match against me.

You don’t interest me boy. Not your attention grabbing stunts. Nor your disrespect of the greatest champions this fed has ever seen.

Now by all means go and sit at ring side. In Just a few seconds a real wrestler will be out here. Your brother, to defend his TITLE against a serious contender. You might learn something. Other wise get out of my sight…”

Justin:”I have wasted enough time here looser. You enjoy your match. Two has-beens, going through the motions. Id rather watch paint dry.”

~Justin drop his microphone and walks off up the ramp to a chorus of boos from the crowd.~
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009   Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009 Empty2/27/2009, 9:53 am

Thx Jesse
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009   Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan Promo for 28th feb 2009
Page 1 of 1