X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty
PostSubject: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 5:23 am

*The lights dim and the arena screens go blank. Only a low hush of expectation can be heard amongst the crowd. Text appears on the screens fading in and out quickly*
~
Screen text: “He conquered the Gobi Desert”
~
Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever 341161
~
Screen text: “He conquered the Flaming Cliffs of Bayanzag”
~
Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever 23_Flaming_Cliffs_in_Gobi
~
Screen Text: “Soon Quan returns, to conquer X Force Aggression”
~
“because when the Mongolian is involved, you know…..”
~

“IT'S WAR”
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 9:51 am

nice promo quan cheers

but i thought when a mongolian is involved theres gonna be a nice mongolian barbeque chicken Razz Razz Razz oohhhh barbeque and the best thing is... its chicken study
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 9:54 am

King Of Heel wrote:
nice promo quan cheers

but i thought when a mongolian is involved theres gonna be a nice mongolian barbeque chicken Razz Razz Razz oohhhh barbeque and the best thing is... its chicken study

Your right. It used to be chicken bbq. And now its WAR. A small upgrade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 9:56 am

now i think quan... is so easy... no wonder quan ... is no.1 lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 8:09 pm

*The camera cuts to backstage where Elisha is standing by. She walks towards JD Allgood who is nervously pacing up and down holding his head in his hands*

Elisha: JD!? JD!? What are your thoughts ahead of your match tonight with Slugger for the UXC title?

*Allgood looks up at Elisha. His eyes look sore like he hasn't slept for days. His clothes are all creased and dirty and he hasn't shaved for a week. There is a desperate look on his face*

JD: My thoughts?! I'm about to head into the biggest match of my career, where I could capture my first championship. A championship that I could take home to my father to show him how successful I am. To prove that I'm a true champion, and convince him to leave the family business to me so that I'll become a billionaire, buy this stinking company and burn it to the ground, so that tricks like you will have to go back on the street to earn a living. Instead of him leaving it to my brother, Micheal. Micheal was always his favourite!

*JD kicks over a nearby drinks stand, causing Elisha to flinch with shock*

JD: But NO!!! NO!!! Someone has decided to play games and sabotage my moment of greatness! Kidnapping Afolston! Look at me! I don't know how to iron! I don't know how to wash clothes! I'm above all that! I'm not like these working class scum here in Detroit!

*the crowd boo wildly*

JD: I don't know how to fluff a pillow!

*JD grabs Elisha's arms to the side with a desperate look in his eyes. He is falling apart. Completely paranoid and on edge*

JD: I haven't slept in 3 days, and all I've eaten is Pop Tarts!!! Have you ever eaten Pop Tarts?! They're disgusting! Working the toaster was hard enough. I've burn't down 4 of the kitchens at the estate, and when they do go right I always burn my mouth, I could try grilling them but . . .

Elisha: (Cutting off JD's confused rant) Well who could it possibly be who'd kidnapp Afolston?

JD: Ha! Isn't it obvious?! He's always trying to stop me from getting where I deserve to be!

*JD looks fiercly into the camera*

JD: DANTE! You know as well as anyone that I'm the best thing to ever happen to this pathetic company. And you and your little whore on that other show think you can keep me down? It ain't gonna happen! I'm going to that ring tonight, I'm going to make that little punk Slugger cry like a little girl, take the UXC title, and come looking for you! And when I find you, I'm going to put you in the next hospital bed to Quan, where you can both share the same feeding tube!

*Elisha looks at JD, confused*

Elisha: But, JD? Didn't you just see the last video message? Quan is very soon returning to XFA.

*JD looks shocked. He slowly raises his hands to cover his face before screaming madly at the floor. He pushes a nearby employee to the floor and walks away smashing up apparatus as he goes*
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 9:48 pm

holy, that was an funny, intense and well done promo, congrats jd
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/28/2008, 11:45 pm

cheers, Ryder.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/29/2008, 4:52 am

The Dark One wrote:
holy, that was an funny, intense and well done promo, congrats jd

Round of applause for Mr Saturday Night. I like it a lot. Agree with Ryder. Funny and frantic.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/29/2008, 8:08 am

Ahahaha one of your best work JD very good promo.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty8/29/2008, 8:22 am

Thanks guys, it means a lot that you like these promos.

Slugger created the situation with his last role play, which allowed me to follow on. Quan has also been very instrumental in these role plays too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever   Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan CatchPhrase Promo Video for 30-8 or whenever
Page 1 of 1