X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty Conscience Tag Promo - Quan and Slugger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Guilty Conscience Tag Promo - Quan and Slugger Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Conscience Tag Promo - Quan and Slugger   Guilty Conscience Tag Promo - Quan and Slugger Empty5/19/2008, 8:51 am

[Quan makes his way down to the ring to address the crowd. Qui follows behind carrying the Mongolian flag and a big x-force banner. As the cheering dies down Quan addresses the crowd]

“Please let me address all of my loyal fans to apologise for the lost match last weekend. I must confess now that due to the mediocre technique and uninteresting presence of my opponent, I almost fell asleep while battling him." [Quan shakes his head in shame] "This distraction was bad enough but mostly how ever I was distracted by this..”

[the big screen shows footage of the Quan vs godsblood match showing:]

**godsBlooD is about to perform his taunt godsBlooD I Smellllll executing A
Bloooooooodddd***

“Now clearly you all hear godsblood announce loudly “I smell”. This was very distracting to me. I pride myself as having the highest level of personal hygiene. I have a bath once a week, every week, whether I need it or not! However this confession distracted me. I start to realise, this guys does smell! And I loose the match.”

[The crowd see the sadness in Quan and starts to chant ‘Quaaan, beast, Quaaan beast’]

“I apologise to all my fans, such unprofessionalism will never happen again.”

“As a reward to my fans however here is some good news. Tonight at “Guilty Conscience” The Slugger and I will take on the dark idiots ‘gp pato’ and ‘fishface’. I can announce that if we are victorious in this tag match. I will offer to The Slugger to permanently team up as a new Tag Team partnership.”

[The crowd goes wild, waving Quan or The Slugger homemade banners. The camera zooms on two Quan Fans dressed in Mongolian outfits and eating barbeque food in the arena]

“I thank you all”

[Quan leaves the ring, giving hi-fives to the crowd on the way out]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Guilty Conscience Tag Promo - Quan and Slugger
Page 1 of 1