X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan end of season promo - 05-02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan end of season promo - 05-02 Empty
PostSubject: Quan end of season promo - 05-02   Quan end of season promo - 05-02 Empty4/30/2009, 1:10 pm

*As the camera approches Quan can be seen shaking hands with anouther wrestler wearing trinaing gear. As the camera gets closer the other wrestler takes off, patting Quan on the back but keeping out of the view of the camera.*

Elisha: "Quan, there seems to be quite the buzz after your victory against Darth Clay at Super Force. Was that one of the XFA regulars congratulating you."

Quan :"Yes, Elisha. I have made many new freinds having handed down a beating to our corrupt general manager".

Elisha: "You seem a changed man these last few weeks. Handing down convincing victories against Dark Ryder and Darth Clay".

Quan: "Yes. Teaming up with the New Age Mafia has given me a new lease of life. A renewed sense of what can be acheived and a reminder of the right way to go about business. In Mongolia we say 'When the mountain goat, tastes the flowers of spring, even the black jackal fears his horns', I think that sums up how I feel perfectly".

Elisha: "Many fans have been writing and emailing in to find out what you forced Darth into quiting on Wednesday. Do you know what the terms of your 'I quit' match were?"

Quan :"No Elisha, I don't have access to the terms of the matches. I can only hope that he was promising to quit doing bad impressions? Or quit trying to be a comedian? Or quit trying to run this roster into the ground? [laughing] or quit gathering around him grovelling simpletons who beg for any scraps of sucess he can send thier way? Who knows?!?".

Elisha: "You are not booked tonight. What do you hope for in the future?"

Quan: "Well Elsiha, there are two things I covet in this federation. Number 1, championships. There are 3 belts I have not held yet. the Extreem, the heavyweight and Tag championships. When I look at the wrestlers who hold them now, some good and some bad, I know I could contend for them."

Elisha: "And second?"

Quan: "To push the limits..."

*Quan looks dierctly into the camera*

"....you can set the ring on fire, place it in a cage, handicap me, make any weapon legal, set any crazy rules and QUAN has the answer. My fans want to see me push the limits and I know I have the ability. So bring it on".

*Quan walks away*

Last edited by QuanBeast on 4/30/2009, 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Quan end of season promo - 05-02   Quan end of season promo - 05-02 Empty5/4/2009, 11:44 am

Whow respect for your rp great work
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Quan end of season promo - 05-02   Quan end of season promo - 05-02 Empty5/4/2009, 12:38 pm

There are loads of good Role Player in the fed. Look out for Worthy, Darth, Alsop, Jack Power, Malkyto, our GMs as well as too many more to mention.

Most of my stuff is light hearted with occasional mania. Mostly others deal with the hardcore, goth, supernatural stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan end of season promo - 05-02   Quan end of season promo - 05-02 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan end of season promo - 05-02
Page 1 of 1