X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime Empty
PostSubject: Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime   Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime Empty7/24/2008, 6:03 am

[[Quan and Qui are seen in a warehouse working on a practice wrestling ring. Tightening the turnbuckle ropes and laying out the mats. From the equipment around it looks like they are building a cage ring]]

Qui: "Boss have you seen the latest addition to the roster?"

Quan: "Krusher Kalys? Yes, not good. Technical wrestlers give me the heebie jeebies."

Qui: "You shouldn’t be worried boss. You beat Jade when you wrestled her. This new girl can't be half as good as her".

Quan: [whispering even though they are alone]"I got lucky Qui. Have you seen what has happened to Jade since then! She is possessed!! Anyway this new woman is some kind of gnome/fairy thing. They have mental powers you know, I want to have as little to do with her as possible."

Qui: "Come on boss. She is nothing to worry about...."

Quan [interrupting]: "We can't get distracted now. Now fetch those steel walls and get the welding equipment. I will be ready for the Cage match if it kills me."

{{I will edit this if Ryino knocks me out of contention for the cage match or if it needs to be used further in the future}}
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime   Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime Empty7/24/2008, 11:04 am

Very nice. I approve.
Back to top Go down

Quan - Krusher Kalys - Promo - to be used (or not) anytime
Page 1 of 1