X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik Empty
PostSubject: RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik   RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik Empty2/13/2009, 4:37 pm

Two versions of a after match promo, hope I'm not too late!

If I win against Jon Lum:

Saint Patrik picks up a microphone and grabs Jon Lum by the jaw. The crowd wonder what he's going to do to him after the gruelling punishment he just put him through. He speaks slowly:

"Jon, you really brought it today. I proved to you that I could bring it too, so now we're even. You earned my respect last time we met, but I hope I earned yours today. Thanks for giving me the opportunity."

He raises Jon Lum's hand as the ultimate sign of respect.

If I lose against Jon Lum:

While Jon Lum is on his way back up the ramp, Saint Patrik picks up a microphone. Blood is running down his eyes, but even though he lost the match he doesn't appear as a broken man. He speaks slowly:

"Jon, come back here."

Jon Lum slowly re-enters the ring, aware of any sudden movements by Saint Patrik.

"You really brought it today. You proved you're more than just heavy, you showed me and the whole wrestling world that you can bring it in a real fight too. For that, you've earned my respect. We'll most likely meet again, and then we'll see if I can bring it. Until that time..."

He raises Jon Lum's hand as the ultimate sign of respect.
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik   RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik Empty2/13/2009, 10:11 pm

OORP: sorry, i totally missed the match announcements for matches to rp in time. pm me about next season saint pat
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik   RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik Empty2/14/2009, 4:07 am

OORP: Next season I have a tag team partner, you just have to wait to see who.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik   RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Feb 14 - After match promo from Saint Patrik
Page 1 of 1