X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty
PostSubject: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/16/2009, 7:11 am

~Saint Patrik is standing in the corridor, hands behind his back. His usually loose hair is now in a tight ponytail, his unkempt beard has been perfectly groomed. He wears a flawlessly tailored black suit, a white shirt and a thin black tie. The superior smile is still there - this man obviously can't be trusted~
Saint Patrik: "Sharkman, we are to meet at the grandest stage of them all, St. Patrick's Day Massacre, for a chance to fight for Honor and Truth. Instead of focusing on what's at hand, you have many words to offer...But nothing of real substance. You say you're going to bite me, have me for dinner, and deliver my soul to your...false prophet."
~Saint Patrik straightens his face, suddenly serious~
Saint Patrik: "My soul is already spoken for, by someone infinitely mightier than the one you have bowed down for. My soul belongs to this..."
~He holds up a copy of The Holy Bible, tapping his manicured fingers on it. He opens it slowly and carefully~
Saint Patrik: "I have marked a short passage for you, Sharkman: 'And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord... when I lay The Sign of the Cross upon thee!"
~Saint Patrik solemnly closes the Good Book. His voice is low and calm~
Saint Patrik: "And I won't even touch upon Jonah and the Whale."
~He suddenly smiles again, the gleam in his eye piercing the camera lense~
Saint Patrik: "Do you know what to use as a protection against sharks? Yes, that's right. A cage..."
~Fade to black~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/16/2009, 7:14 am

Entrance video for this match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3r0emrV_8E
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/16/2009, 8:53 am

Nice angle SP. If you ever get stuck for heavy Bible quotes then send me a PM and I can find you a few.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/16/2009, 9:52 am

Cheers, Quan. It was actually your advice in the other thread that made me take the leap and go for the fake, Bible-thumping type. I think it's got potential.

As for the quotes, I'm sure I'll need help in the future. Isn't there a passage about "being The Champ"? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/16/2009, 11:26 am

SaintPatrik wrote:

"I have marked a short passage for you, Sharkman: 'And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord... when I lay The Sign of the Cross upon thee!'"

((Is it bad that I thought of Pulp Fiction after reading that? lol))
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/16/2009, 12:12 pm

Jade wrote:
((Is it bad that I thought of Pulp Fiction after reading that? lol))

Not at all - I thought I'd use a passage that people recognize. Smile

Next entrance music: Stealer's Wheel "Stuck in the middle with you" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty3/17/2009, 12:46 am

Hey I see potential of great storylines with this angle nice work Pat!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman   Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Patrik RP before PPV-match against Sharkman
Page 1 of 1